Skip to comments.The 18 things you can't say about Muslims in Italy.
Posted on 05/26/2005 7:09:18 PM PDT by Alouette
The 18 things you can't say about Muslims in Italy.
Thanks to Ilario Vige, my indefatigable source of Oriana intel, I now have a pdf copy of an article from the Italian newspaper Libero, which reproduces the text of the complaint filed against Fallaci. Hows that for social capital in the internet age? (Ah, Prof. Putnam, there are more things in heaven and earth ) I dont have time now to try to translate all of it, but eventually I hope to obtain copies of the cited code provisions so as to be in a position to understand the way the legal issues are being framed. What I can do for now is list the 18 incriminating sentences. As I had guessed, a few of the offending passages are from the section I translated earlier. Many of them are mere snippets taken from longer contexts. For now I will present them only as they appear in the complaint (at least as cited in the article), ellipses and all. If there is reason to do so later I can provide more of the context for each.
1) during the occupation of Montecassino in the 9th century the Muslims amused themselves by sacrificing each night the virginity of a nun. Do you know where? On the altar of the cathedral.
2) while occupying Constantinople in 1453, the Turks led by Mohammed II decapitated even newborns. And extinguished candles with their little heads.
3) In a woman the Koran sees above all a womb to give birth.
4) In the dream that the sons of Allah have been nurturing for years, the dream of blowing up Giottos Tower or the Tower of Pisa or the cupola of St. Peters or the Eiffel Tower or Westminster Abbey or the cathedral of Cologne and so on . . .
5) halal butchery is barbarous just as shechita butchery is barbarous. That is, the Jewish version which is carried out in the same way and consists of slitting the animals throats without dazing them.
6) France is a country where Islamic racism, that is the hatred of the infidel-dogs, reigns supreme and is never put on trial, never punished. Where the Muslims declare openly: We must take advantage of the democratic space that France offers us, we must exploit democracy, that is, make use of it to occupy territory. Where not a few of them add: In Europe the Nazi position was not understood. Or not by all. It was judged a vehicle of homicidal folly, when actually Hitler was a great man.
7) for Muslims biology is a shameless science because it is occupied with the human body and sex.
8) . . . we will have to resign ourselves to the yoke of a creed that . . . instead of love spreads hatred and instead of liberty slavery.
9) a Right and a Left . . . that (in Italy) are both on the side of the enemy (Islam).
10) the demands of the Islamics with regard to school curricula mean that in literature classes we will not be allowed to include for example The Divine Comedy . . .nor the Canticle of Creatures nor the Sacred Hymns of Alessandra Manzoni . . . etc. etc.
11) . . . the uncouth wailing of the muezzin . . .
12) the terrorist attacks of the last twenty years have caused six thousand deaths to the glory of the Koran. In obedience to its verses.
13) Our Jesus of Nazareth . . . they put him in their Danna where he eats like Trimalchio, drinks like a drunkard, screws like a sexual maniac.
14) . . . the revolting, reactionary, obtuse, feudal Right is found today only in Islam. It is Islam.
15) infibulation is the mutilation that the Muslims force on little girls to prevent them, once they are grown . . . from enjoying the sexual act. It is a female castration that the Muslims practice in twenty-eight countries of Islamic Africa and because of which two million persons die each year from sepsis or loss of blood . . .
16) the Italians afflicted by atavistic loss of pride are not offended when Islamic immigrants urinate on their monuments or soil the sacristies of their churches or toss their crucifixes out the window of a hospital.
17) . . . Islam is a pond. And a pond is a trough of stagnant water. . . it is never purified . . . it is easily polluted, like a watering hole for livestock of little value. The pond does not love life: It loves death . . .
18) . . .despite the massacres through which the sons of Allah have bloodied us and bloodied themselves for over thirty years, the war that Islam has declared against the West . . . is a cultural war. . .they kill us in order to bend us. To intimidate us . . . Their goal is not to fill cemeteries. Not to destroy our skyscrapers . . . It is to destroy our soul, our ideas. Our feelings and our dreams. It is to subjugate the West once again.
WARNING: This is a high volume ping list
Sorry if you've already said this on an earlier post, but is the entirety of the complaint against The Rage and the Pride (English title)? After reading your post, I ordered a copy from Amazon.
She does because she knows her history. The desert cult has done far worse to Christians over the centuries. Mohameddans are not to be trusted - thus do Sudanese Christian survivors tell everyone.
I just love how the Muslims are always screaming about bringing death to westerners, infidels, Christians, Americans, etc. Then, when it is reported, they protest that you have reported this, and it is proof of your anti-Muslim sentiments.
It's like a religion for two-year-olds.
THANK YOU frIENDS!!!!
It's so kind to an Italian who loves miss Fallaci too see that we are not alone...
Oriana is a great woman. I adore her.
I just love your pictures- thanks for sharing them!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.