Skip to comments.Bush is like Hitler ZOT
Posted on 07/19/2006 2:50:33 PM PDT by conhater
George W. Bush is Becoming More Like Hitler Everyday
1) The republican party and Bush almost mirror the propaganda methods used by Hitler in old nazi germany. The republicans are calling this fight against terrorism a war, this is propaganda. It is not a war, congress has to declare war and they have not done that. It is propaganda to call a fight against terrorism a war.
Hitler on Propaganda - From chapter 6 of Mein Kampf:
The function of propaganda does not lie in the scientific training of the individual, but in calling the masses' attention to certain facts, processes, necessities, etc., whose significance is thus for the first time placed within their field of vision.
All propaganda must be popular and its intellectual level must be adjusted to the most limited intelligence among those it is addressed to. Consequently, the greater the mass it is intended to reach, the lower its purely intellectual level will have to be. But if, as in propaganda for sticking out a war, the aim is to influence a whole people, we must avoid excessive intellectual demands on our public, and too much caution cannot be extended in this direction.
2) Hitler was born in Austria, he called it "the homeland" and Bush calls america the homeland, Bush uses the term "homeland" quite a bit and named the new security agency "The department of homeland security" frankly it makes me cringe when I hear homeland instead of american or country. I would prefer "The department of american security" and Bush could say "the country" instead of the homeland. My 78 year old father fought hitler and the nazis in WWII, he even stole a nazi flag from hitlers house. He also hates the term "homeland" when referring to anything american.
Bush Administration's Homeland Security Freudian Slip
If the President's newly created Office of Homeland Security sounds to you a bit reminiscent of propaganda from Nazi Germany, you're not alone in that suspicion.
According to the Washington Times (one of President Bush's strongest defenders among U.S. newspapers), Texas Homeland Security chief David Dewhurst claims it was an error when an ad he commissioned in support of the Office of Homeland Security featured a Luftwaffe officer.
3) Hitler created a police force to control the people, it was called the "Gestapo." Bush wants to implement the TIPS program that would be similar to the "Gestapo." He wants 10 million americans to sign up to spy on other americans. We can't process the intelligence we get now let alone process the reports from 10 million american spies who have no training in spying on people.
HOMELAND SECURITY...HOMEGROWN NAZIS
In the late 1930's, cognizant of the treachery that had ensconced him in power, Hitler decided he needed a police force to keep a watchful eye on the citizenry. He named this group the "Geheime Staatspolezei." The literal translation is "Home Nation Police." A near approximation would be "Office of Homeland Security." But the group is known throughout the world by its more sinister appellation: "Gestapo."...Was that a knock on the door ?
4) Hitler used the military against the citizens and Bush wants to do it to. The Bush administration has directed lawyers in the Departments of Justice and Defense to review the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 and any other laws that sharply restrict the military's ability to participate in domestic law enforcement. Military leaders oppose Bush and support the restrictions because their troops were not specifically trained in those roles, and they worried that domestic tasks could lead to serious political problems. This is really scary, the military is trained to kill people not be policeman.
More Here: http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/21/politics/21PENT.html
5) Bush said he would like to be a dictator because it would sure make things easier. Hitler said about the same thing, then he became a dictator. Since the sole difference between a dictatorship and a democracy is that the leaders are popularly elected by the masses of people rather than by seizing office by force, being appointed by an elite or by assuming power via a fixed election there can be no other way to describe the Bush administration than as a dictatorship.
GOV. GEORGE W. BUSH (R-TX), PRESIDENT-ELECT: I told all four that there were going to be some times where we don't agree with each other. But that's OK. If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator.
6) Bush and asskkkroft have suspended the constitution here in america. Hitler did the same thing in 1933 when he brought the nazi party to power. We have an american citizen in jail right now who has been refused his due process and not allowed to see an attorney. He is called an enemy combantant to get around the constitution even though we are not at war.
Adolf Hitler - 1889-1945 - German Dictator
In 1932 Hitler was unsuccessful in the presidential elections against Hindenburg, but Hitler became chancellor in 1933. He then suspended the constitution and brought his Nazi Party to power.
7) Bush's family has ties to nazi germany. It all started with Prescott Bush, George W. Bush's grandfather. In 1918 it is said that he robbed the grave and stole the skull of the Native American warrior Geronimo as part of an initiation into Yale's Skull and Bones Society. The Skull and Bones society has been important to the Bush Family. George Bush Sr. and George W. Bush were also members of this secret society.
Prescott Bush got into a little bit of trouble back in the 1940s. While American soldiers were fighting the Nazis in WWII, three of Prescott Bush's companies were seized under the Trading with the Enemy Act because they were selling fuel to and laundering money for the Nazis.
According to former U.S. Justice Dept. Nazi War Crimes Prosecutor John Loftus who is today the director of the Florida Holocaust Museum "The Bush family fortune came from the Third Reich,"according to the Sarasota Herald-Tribune. Along with the Rockefellers, DuPonts, General Motors and Henry Ford, banks and shipping companies operated by the Bush family were crucial players in setting up the industrial power behind the Third Reich. These companies poured hundreds of millions of dollars into IG Farben and provided it with technology for tactically essential synthetic materials while withholding the same materials and patents from the U.S. government.
According to the Encyclopedia Brittanica, IG Farben built and operated more than 40 concentration camps in Nazi-occupied Europe, including Auschwitz. At their slave labor/factory/death camps chemicals, weapons, drugs, synthetic fuels and other materials vital to the Nazi war effort were manufactured.
That the Bush wealth and prominence in American politics is derived from Prescott Bush and George Herbert Walkers support of Hitler is a historical fact. To offset their reputation as WWII traitors former President Bush joined the US airforce after the US Congress seized his father's banking assets in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act.
What conservatives don't yet fully realize is that the Bush family - including GW - are neither genuine Republicans nor are they genuine conservatives. What they are is genuine corporate-fascists. The minimally qualified GW Bush is a man whose entire career is based solely on his father being George Bush and all the helping hands that connection brought into play.
The four US Supreme Court justices who gave Bush the presidency were either appointed by his father, had sons working for law firms representing GW in the contested election lawsuits or had publicly stated that they had a strong personal commitment to making sure Gore never became President. Justice Scalia said he'd resign if Gore became President. Justice O'Conner said she could not retire if Gore became President because a liberal Justice would replace her.
Both Justices Rhenquist and Scalia have sons working for Bush law firms involved in the election. Justice Thomas' wife works for both the far right Heritage Foundation and the Bush transition team. These Justice's flawed and highly partisan ruling trashed the entire idea of States rights - the very same conservative ideology they have so vigorously defended-not to mention the rule of law, equal protection and the idea of judicial impartiality and restraint.
All hail our new American Furhrer, GW Bush and the real President of the United States, Mr. Dick Cheney. They are the best fascists money can buy.
Inasmuch as he is a male human being...
no more here..... ain't that a shame.
By The way, Nazis were socialists, national socialists.
Yer brain's fried zot!
He forgot to mention that the Israeli Prime Minister is *also* getting to be more like Hitler.
Bookmarking this nonsense.
I refer you to my tag below..
Don't let that go to your head though.
"The republicans are calling this fight against terrorism a war, this is propaganda. It is not a war, congress has to declare war and they have not done that. It is propaganda to call a fight against terrorism a war."
A war is a clash of wills on the scale of violence, or that threatens to achieve that scale. Bush took action based on the war powers act, the resolutions passed by the UN and the failure of Saddam to live up to the condiitons of the ceasefire signed at the end of the first Gulf war. Congress blessed Bush's aciton by passing it's own resolutions and fully funding the action. Your rant's empty. It's rubbish zot, all rubbish.
Ahhh ..only two years to the Presidential Election and already you can see Liberals are using their debating skills
Even the kitties are getting bored of you...You are a Micheal Moore want-to-be Loser!
Please let me know if you want ON or OFF my Viking Kitty/ZOT ping list!. . . don't be shy.
So does Ted Kennedy's.
So was John Kerry.
Why is it always Godwin's law with you trolls? IATZ.