Skip to comments.Sudden Jihad Syndrome
Posted on 03/07/2007 6:14:52 PM PST by PRePublic
Sudden Jihad Syndrome http://cfoiblog.blogspot.com/2007/02/sudden-jihad-syndrome.html
Sudden Jihad Syndrome
Evidently this mental/emotional malady is on the rise:
Sudden Jihad Syndrome
It looks like the Muslim teen who opened fire on shoppers in a Salt Lake City mall is yet another case of “sudden jihad syndrome,” a condition in which normal-appearing American Muslims abruptly turn violent.
Taken together, this and other cases add up to an invisible jihad inside America. But don’t tell that to the FBI. The politically correct bureau does everything it can to avoid recognizing the obvious Islamic factor in these heinous crimes.
Sulejman Talovic, an 18-year-old Bosnian Muslim immigrant, was loaded with enough ammo to “inexplicably” kill dozens of victims and he would have, if an alert off-duty cop hadn’t returned fire and stopped him. Talovic still managed to methodically murder five and wound four others with a shotgun.
Witnesses say it was an act of coldblooded violence aimed at random victims something otherwise known as terrorism. According to the Salt Lake Tribune, Talovic attended Friday prayers at a mosque about a block from the mall.
Yet the FBI saw no religious motive, and quickly ruled out terrorism. Nor could it find anything to indicate terrorism in several other Muslim-tied cases since 9/11, including:
• A 30-year-old Muslim man, Naveed Afzal Haq, who went on a shooting rampage at a Jewish community center in Seattle, announcing “I’m a Muslim-American; I’m angry at Israel.”
• An Egyptian national, Hesham Mohamed Hadayet, who shot two and wounded three at an Israeli airline ticket counter at LAX.
• A bearded 21-year-old student, Joel Hinrichs, who blew himself up with a backpack filled with TATP (the explosive of choice in the Mideast) outside a packed Oklahoma University football stadium not long after he started attending the local mosque.
• A 23-year-old student, Mohammed Ali Alayed, who slashed the throat of his Jewish friend in Houston after apparently undergoing a religious awakening (he went to a local mosque afterward).
• The D.C. snipers — John Muhammad and Lee Malvo, both black Muslim converts — who picked off 13 people in the suburbs around the Beltway as part of what Muhammad described as a “prolonged terror campaign against America” around the first anniversary of 9/11, which he had praised.
• Omeed Aziz Popal of Fremont, Calif., who police said hit and killed a bicyclist there then took his SUV on a hit-and-run spree in San Francisco, mowing down pedestrians at crosswalks and on sidewalks before police caught up with him, whereupon the Muslim called himself a “terrorist.”
• A 22-year-old Muslim, Ismail Yassin Mohamed, who stole a car in Minneapolis and rammed it into other cars before stealing a van and doing the same, injuring drivers and pedestrians, while repeatedly yelling, “Die, die, die, kill, kill, kill” — all, he said, on orders from “Allah.”
• A 22-year-old Iranian honors student, Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar, who deliberately rammed his SUV into a crowd at the University of North Carolina to “punish the government of the United States” for invading Iraq and other Muslim nations.
Described by other students as “kind and gentle,” Taheri-azar was a student council president and a member of the National Honor Society in high school. He told the judge he was “thankful you’re here to learn more about the will of Allah.”
He wrote a letter to a TV station citing Quranic verses justifying his attacks and told a detective that Muslims “all over the world are being killed, and now it is the people in the United States’ turn to be killed.”
This is not terrorism, the FBI said. Just some nutty kid. In all these cases, the feds’ first reaction was to shrug. They said the perps were lone individuals who just went ballistic after having a bad day, as if anyone could have done such crimes.
But they weren’t just anyone. They were all young Muslim men. Of course, the FBI can’t treat all law-abiding young Muslim men as potential killers. But neither should the agency ignore this trend.
We’re likely to see more of these seemingly random domestic attacks. They may seem isolated, but all have radical Islam at their nexus. They’re not “senseless” or “utterly inexplicable” or “impossible to rationalize,” as the media intone. They are purposeful. These men act as conscripts called up for a mission, sick as it is.
Charles Bishop/Bishra needs to be added to the keywords.
Also, to hear the Leftist media spin it, we are radicalizing the muslims. Not Louis Farrakhan who speaks of white devils and evil jooz, not Saudi funded mosques that indoctrinate children in a culture of racist hatred (with childrens books that depict Jews as subhuman pigs), not...
Or Abu Hamza - Bio-chem suits found in London mosque "If a kafir person (non-believer) goes in a Muslim country, he is like a cow," explains Hamza. "Anybody can take him. That is the Islamic law." ... http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30689
So too does Sirhan Bishara Sirhan.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.