Lets Feed the Fire
In the FWIW category, we have Justin Harts post from MyManMitt today:
Could Cindy McCain be the determining factor in the VP pick for her husband John McCain?
Through two sources we can report the following:
* Cindy McCain is apparently smitten with Ann Romney. Theyve hit off a strong friendship over the past few months.
* Cindy has expressed this fondness to John
* John McCain has indicated that he will include Cindy in the final decision of his VP pick
* As early as this morning McCain denied that he had picked anyone
* Cindy was on her way back from Georgia to be with John today
The Messiah has spoken .. listen up, dammit! LOL
Obama camp: McCain would be committing “political malpractice” with veep leak tonight
He’s so amazing and superior to everyone, he even invented a new term and situation!
Cindy McCain’s sister is voting for Obama...how bout them apples?
How about this:
1. Cantor endorsed McCain in Virgia at a critical moment and is credited with saving McCain during the primaries. (This is why Myth hates Cantor, BTW.) A return of favor is in order.
2. Cantor has a high profile position in the McCain organization fund-raising and headlined the shadow convention -— but alone among the short-listers has no speaking roll.
3. The base loves Cantor because Cantor is a solid conseravie.
Which, logically means: