Regarding conservative media silence:
I believe staying off the topic, and utterly silent, until the EC votes on 15 Dec. is simply the smart strategy:
1. The blowback of a pre-EC disqualification would be uncertain, e.g. Electors re-directing their votes for Hillary or Biden (with unclear legality vs. DQ of the Electors themselves)
2. The MSM remains fixed into silence: no way to start the spin machine if the topic is not raised the first place (the counter-articles may already written and ready to be published when this finally breaks out into the open, as it surely will).
3. SCOTUS has no traction at the federal level until the Governors certify the EC results. The State-level appeals only play into the pre-EC DQ problem.
4. The real show will be the joint session of Congress on 6 Jan. and whether Cheney will open the EC letters or leave them sealed and cross the street for a SCOTUS ruling: he only needs two objections, one House and one Senate member.
5. The Constitution has a clear path for handling a DQ between 15 Dec. and 20 Jan., the process is much less clear if the DQ occurs before 15 Dec. (e.g. a stay on the entire election, imagine the damage to all parties, the stock market and the country).
Summary: My own belief is the smart money, including conservative media, are waiting for 15 Dec. to pass before starting a full court press. I also believe that SCOTUS will find the means to make the DNC be the primary actor, for instance by forcing a reasonable disclosure after 15 Dec. (not before the EC) but before 20 Jan., essentially making Pelosi, Reid and the DNC the fall guys in the media. The MSM will have a hard time over the holidays with any spin control leading up to the 6 Jan. vote for President-Elect. Checkmate.
Very interesting analysis. I would applaud the reality of it except I am very worried that we do not have a Senator and House Rep with the testosterone to actually object to this little Marxist squirrel knowing the mayhem his thuggery will spew upon the property of the nation if the affirmative action empty suit is disqualified. Republicans have not demonstrated courage for quite some time now.
I think you have a good summary of what may happen, though what if it appears that the public gets a lot more news about the BC ahead of the MSM trying to suppress it?
I have a feeling that there is about to be a Wag the Dog scenario because the left does not want any more news of court proceedings getting into play.
Almost as if "fixed," not seeing what the REAL danger to their power is...
It is unclear to me that an election won by fraud produces a result which is subject to the 12th or the 20th.