Free Republic
Browse · Search
Bloggers & Personal
Topics · Post Article

Abortionists do not deserve a moment of peace.
1 posted on 10/24/2009 2:00:11 PM PDT by wagglebee
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies ]


To: cgk; Coleus; cpforlife.org; narses; Salvation; 8mmMauser; Lesforlife

Pro-Life Ping


2 posted on 10/24/2009 2:00:46 PM PDT by wagglebee ("A political party cannot be all things to all people." -- Ronald Reagan, 3/1/75)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: 185JHP; 230FMJ; 69ConvertibleFirebird; Albion Wilde; Aleighanne; Alexander Rubin; ...
Moral Absolutes Ping!

Freepmail wagglebee or DirtyHarryY2K to subscribe or unsubscribe from the moral absolutes ping list.

FreeRepublic moral absolutes keyword search
[ Add keyword moral absolutes to flag FR articles to this ping list ]


3 posted on 10/24/2009 2:01:18 PM PDT by wagglebee ("A political party cannot be all things to all people." -- Ronald Reagan, 3/1/75)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: wagglebee

What’s shown in those pictures is devastating.

The fact the law permits such savage killing of human life is disgraceful.


6 posted on 10/24/2009 2:10:17 PM PDT by Gene Eric
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: wagglebee
I simply can't imagine being in a room full of abortionists.

I'm sure it's the equivalent of the break room in Hell.

7 posted on 10/24/2009 2:12:34 PM PDT by Extremely Extreme Extremist (90% of the fedgov is unconstitutional. The other 10% besides the military doesnt know what it's doin)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: wagglebee

200 MURDERERS!


8 posted on 10/24/2009 2:13:14 PM PDT by Doctor Don
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: wagglebee

“On October 17, the National Abortion Federation held a “Remembering Dr. Tiller” event at the Westin Hotel in Denver, with 200 abortionists from around the world attending”

No fire? No brimstone?

WTF?


9 posted on 10/24/2009 2:15:05 PM PDT by Grunthor (Thank YOU George Bush, for giving us the GOP of today!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: wagglebee

These killers will one day face the Almighty God on the day of judgment. That will be the true Supreme Court ruling on the murder of the unborn.


14 posted on 10/24/2009 2:39:09 PM PDT by kittymyrib
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: wagglebee
American Right to Life got wind of the event beforehand and were able to strategically place cars across the street from the Westin, honoring one of their maxims, "no child killing with tranquility."

I am so proud of these pro life warriors. I am in awe! Good job.

16 posted on 10/24/2009 3:21:31 PM PDT by GinaLolaB
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: wagglebee

Oh my...LORD, I just clicked on that “pamphlet” link and could not believe my eyes. Smiling parents posing with their aborted baby?!?! I can’t fathom that such evil people exist. I’ll never be the same after seeing that. I was just going to eat breakfast, but my appetite is gone...hopefully not forever.


27 posted on 10/25/2009 8:13:17 AM PDT by Beloved Levinite (I have a new name for the occupier of The Oval Office: KING FRAUD! (pronounced King "Faa-raud"))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: All
Pinged from Terri Dailies


43 posted on 10/31/2009 4:41:07 PM PDT by wagglebee ("A political party cannot be all things to all people." -- Ronald Reagan, 3/1/75)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
Bloggers & Personal
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson