Skip to comments.Another source, Kenyan Historian states Obama is a Kenyan citizen
Posted on 11/27/2009 12:02:11 PM PST by syc1959
Here is an interesting article and audio.
Otunnu on Luo Tribe Member Being Elected President, Oct. 25, 2008
Olara Otunnu (Harvard Law, 1978) relating the remark of Kenyan historian Ali Mazrui on the oddity that a member of Kenyas Luo tribe (Barack Obama, a Kenyan citizen and Luo tribe member from birth) may become president of the United States before a Luo tribe member becomes president of Kenya. Town Hall Forum: An Examination of Race, Age, Gender & Religion in the 2008 Election, Harvard Law School Reunions, Oct. 25, 2008, 9:15 a.m. (Austin Hall, 1st Floor, West), at 60:17 mark.
Notice that it is a Kenyan historian that states Barack Obama is a Kenyan citizen and Luo tribe member from BIRTH!
US Natural Born citizen = US Citizen + US Allegiance + US Jurisdiction
Obama is a British subject, allegiance to the British Crown, under the British Nationality Act of 1948
Remember this was done BEFORE the election, but after numerous requests during the primary for Barack Hussein Obama to PROVE his eligibility per the United States Constitution. After the election the Kenyan Parliment stated the following;
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OFFICIAL REPORT
Wednesday, 5th November, 2008
The House met at 9.00 a.m.
Dr. Khalwale: On a point of order, Mr. Deputy Speaker, Sir. You have heard none other than the Leader of Government Business acknowledge that because of Obamas win in the United States of America (USA), the House is crippled.
Could we allow him to move a Motion for Adjournment so that we could also continue the celebrations of having a Kenyan ruling the USA? I humbly request! *****[note - "having a Kenyan ruling the USA"!]
Read the rest and more here: http://nobarack08.wordpress.com/2009/11/15/kenyan-historian-ali-mazrui-states-obama-kenyan-citizen/
(Excerpt) Read more at nobarack08.wordpress.com ...
#115 - OH PULEEZE, Give us a major break. That was pretty pathetic. CO
It does make for an interesting argument though.
“Wait! We know that our candidate is in reality not Constitutionally eligible for the Presidency. Better change the nomination form to show that. That's the best thing to do.”
Consider that that if a long form birth certificate that completely matches the information on the Internet BC’s is produced it wouldn't hardly slow anything down.
It would not satisfy those who say an NBC must have two citizen parents (I happen to agree with this, BTW).
It would not satisfy those who say that an NBC cannot have ever held or have rights to any kind of dual citizenship (I tend to find this argument compelling).
And a great deal of birthers simply wouldn't buy it and declare it to be another forgery or falsified document.
Regardless, let's say that the long form birth certificate has something incriminating. Why is the GOP conspiring to hide it as well it?
Thanks for the ping, STAR. There is that pesky USC again! ;*)
Because the GOP is the Stupid and Cowardly Party. They have no stomach for a fight if they have to do it.
An honest man would **HONORED** to prove in every way possible and to anyone ( even a nut) that he was a natural born citizen and eligible to be president.
Obama has been asked. An honest and honorable man would **promptly** do so.
So...You still have NOT answered the following two questions:
**What do Obama’s actions concerning his natural born status have to say about his honor and honest?
**What does Obama’s actions have to say about the honor and honesty of the people defending him?
“Because the GOP is the Stupid and Cowardly Party.”
On that point we certainly find some common ground.
HUH??? What "problem"? What did I miss?
However, there is no reason why this president should have to produce more documentation than the presidents who have preceded him in office.
That is about one of THE stupidest statements I’ve ever seen here.
Name one president who the public discovered BEFORE his election that he, among many other disturbing issues,
* has a father who was a citizen of a foreign country when he was born (in a direct flaunting of our Constitution and its intent for potus citizenship)
* was born into a maternal family of documented communists and liberal activists
* traveled to Pakistan when there was a war ongoing,
wherein Americans were urged strongly to stay away
* has purposely sealed every bit of past history possible from public knowledge; i.e., college records, scholarships, if any, college theses.
* has been named by Percy Sutton, Malcolm X’s attorney, as being financially supported for his years at Harvard by a Saudi prince
* has personally shown no financial means to pay for the education he received in this country or for his travel to
* has released some records, that have garnered high suspicion as to authenticity
* has NO Columbia college cohorts or friends that can be found, of 400 people that Fox News interviewed
* has paid teams of high powered lawyers nearly $2M to fight lawsuits asking for proof that he is Constitutionally eligible and was to run for and BE in this power office,a critical issue the Founders required to prevent divided national allegiance
* has had his lawyers threaten any plaintiff who wouldn’t back off with severe sanctions for daring to ask the court for rulings on eligibility
* has had his lawyers threaten media networks and journalists when they ask “uncomfortable” questions
* has a past purposely filled with radicals, as he freely
admits he was drawn to; among them, domestic terrorists,
boldly anti-American, Marxist, socialist, anti-Israel,
black theology and Farrakhan Nation of Islam activists
* has compiled an administration filled with the above
SAID THE FOLLOWING :
“The person who made me proudest of all though was my (half-brother), Roy. He was converted to Islam.” (DREAMS OF MY FATHER)
“In Indonesia, I spent two years at a Muslim school. . .I studied the Koran.” (DREAMS OF MY FATHER)
“Lolo (Obama’s stepfather) followed Islam. . .I looked to Lolo for guidance.” (AUDACITY OF HOPE)
” I will stand with them (Muslims) should the political winds of war shift in any ugly direction. . .” (AUDACITY OF HOPE)
“We are no longer just a Christian nation. We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.” (INAUGURAL SPEECH)
* the prettiest sound on earth at sunset is the Muslim call to prayer’
Ping list: feel free to supply other known disturbing issues I may have overlooked at this moment.
I’m SO sick of those who say they’re conservatives and here on the #1 conservative site on the web spouting such obvious ignorance or purposely being a fiend .... conservative WHAT?
Any sincerely right thinking conservative American weeps for what this thing, who’s anti-American naturally and to his core .. it IS 2nd nature to him ... is doing to this country and our brave military and wonders why. Where is he coming from ?
It certainly isn’t from a core American outlook.
When does he show any natural allegiance to America or things American ?
And those of us who’ve been diligently researching him, his family, his and their documentation and pasts, and his affiliations for almost two years KNOW he’s a complete creation, and know just how much of his past is purposely sealed and secreted from view.
Thanks for any pertinent thoughts. God help us all.
“other known disturbing issues . . .”
Top 10 Obama Apologies (excerpted from article by Niles Gardiner)
1. Apology to Europe: Speech in Strasbourg, France, April 3. In America, theres a failure to appreciate Europes leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.
2. Apology to the Muslim world: Interview with Al Arabiya, January 27. My job to the Muslim world is to communicate that the Americans are not your enemy. We sometimes make mistakes. We have not been perfect.
3. Apology to the Summit of the Americas: Address to the Summit of the Americas, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, April 17. While the United States has done much to promote peace and prosperity in the hemisphere, we have at times been disengaged, and at times we sought to dictate our terms.
4. Apology at the G-20 Summit of World Leaders: News conference in London, April 2. I just think in a world that is as complex as it is, that it is very important for us to be able to forge partnerships as opposed to simply dictating solutions.
5. Apology for the War on Terror: Speech in Washington, D.C., May 21. Unfortunately, faced with an uncertain threat, our government made a series of hasty decisions. I believe that many of these decisions were motivated by a sincere desire to protect the American people. But I also believe that all too often our government made decisions based on fear rather than foresight, that all too often our government trimmed facts and evidence to fit ideological predispositions.
6. Apology for Guantanamo in France: Speech in Strasbourg, France, April 3. In dealing with terrorism, we cant lose sight of our values and who we are. Thats why I closed Guantanamo. Thats why I made very clear that we will not engage in certain interrogation practices. I dont believe that there is a contradiction between our security and our values. And when you start sacrificing your values, when you lose yourself, then over the long term that will make you less secure.
7. Apology for America before the Turkish Parliament: Speech to the Turkish Parliament, Ankara, Turkey, April 6. The United States is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history. Facing the Washington Monument that I spoke of is a memorial of Abraham Lincoln, the man who freed those who were enslaved even after Washington led our Revolution. Our country still struggles with the legacies of slavery and segregation, the past treatment of Native Americans.
8. Apology for U.S. Policy toward the Americas: Editorial Choosing a Better Future in the Americas, April 16. Too often, the United States has not pursued and sustained engagement with our neighbors. We have been too easily distracted by other priorities, and have failed to see that our own progress is tied directly to progress throughout the Americas.
9. Apology for the Mistakes of the CIA: Remarks to CIA employees at Langley, Va., April 29. Dont be discouraged that we have to acknowledge potentially weve made some mistakes.
10. Apology for Guantanamo: Speech in Washington, D.C., May 21. There is also no question that Guantanamo set back the moral authority that is Americas strongest currency in the world.
Thank you, Faith .. ;)
You are kidding...right...RIGHT?!?!
While not comprehensive, the following is a list of publicly available documents and personal information the media published on Republican and Democrat candidates Sen. John McCain, George W. Bush, Sen. John Kerry, Al Gore, Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush:
Sen. John McCain --
During his first presidential campaign in 1999, Sen. John McCain released 1,500 pages of medical and psychiatric records collected by the Navy. In 2008, McCain allowed reporters to spend three hours sifting through 1,200 pages of health records.
A purported copy of Sen. McCain's long-form birth certificate was released as a result of Hollander v. McCain, a lawsuit challenging the natural born citizenship status of the thenpresidential candidate. The Dallas Morning News also posted a short-form certificate.
[how is it that a law suit challenging McCain's NBC was able to be heard, but none against Barry Soetoro?]
The Navy released John McCain's military record after a Freedom of Information Act request from the Associated Press. The record lists McCain's medals and commendations, including a Silver Star Medal for resisting "extreme mental and physical cruelties" inflicted upon him after he was taken prisoner in October 1967 by the North Vietnamese.
The records released to the Associated Press included details about McCain's years at the U.S. Naval Academy from 1954 to 1958. According to his own 1999 memoir, "Faith of My Fathers," he graduated 894th out of 899 in June 1958.
The New York Times released a copy of John McCain's 1974 thesis at the National War College. Titled "The Code of Conduct and the Vietnam Prisoners of War," it was written about a year after his release from a North Vietnamese prison camp.
The Associated Press thoroughly examined records from Sen. John McCain's divorce from his first wife, Carol Shepp, a model from Philadelphia. The news agency listed a detailed summary of the settlement, revealing that McCain gave up two homes and agreed to pay $1,625 a month in alimony and child support. According to the report, he maintained insurance policies worth $64,000 with their children as beneficiaries, agreed to pay for their daughter's college education and paid $3,005 in joint debts. Carol McCain got the family's Audi, while McCain kept a Datsun 810 and personal belongings. McCain also agreed to provide insurance or pay for medical treatment for his ex-wife.
John McCain has not released his passport files, documents that contain sensitive personal information including place and date of birth, Social Security number, parent citizenship information, marital status and travel records. However, his files were improperly accessed along with then-Sens. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton in early 2008.
[President] George W. Bush --
President George W. Bush allowed the media to view about 400 pages of personal medical information in 2000 and again in 2004.
While the Texas State Library and Archives Commission lists a birth certificate for George W. Bush among its records, the document has not been posted online.
Military and personal records:
The White House released Bush's complete military records in 2004.
News reporters lined up at the White House press office as workers distributed copies of his files, the New York Times reported. Those documents included the following personal information:
Bush had his tonsils removed when he was a young boy and suffered from appendicitis at the age of 10
At 14, he had surgery to remove a cyst from his chest.
When he applied for the National Guard, he had a hemorrhoid
Bush had two ''negligent collisions'' in the month after he turned 16 in July 1962
He was issued two speeding tickets in the summer of 1964 and was fined $10 each
He was charged with a misdemeanor for a Yale prank in 1966, but it was later dropped
Bush received a score of 25 on his January 1968 pilot aptitude test. A score of 95 percent is considered "officer quality."
He obtained a secret security clearance during his service
George W. Bush's record of service in the National Guard, including payroll and personnel reports, flight records and photos, is available through the Department of Defense.
The media also released copies of Bush's arrest record, including one 1976 incident in which he was charged for driving under the influence of alcohol when he was 30 years old. Reports included a summary of his DUI conviction from the Maine Department of Motor Vehicles.
Bush's campaign posted a copy of his Yale transcript online. The Washington Post obtained his SAT scores and revealed that he earned a 1206 on the college admissions test. Bush's lowest grades were a 70 (of 100) in Sociology and a 71 in Economics, while his highest scores were in history and Japanese.
Sen. John Kerry --
After initial reluctance, Sen. John Kerry allowed the Navy to release his full medical records in 2004.
[I believe this to be incorrect information]
In June 2005, the Boston Globe divulged Kerry's transcript information from his undergraduate record at Yale. It revealed that Kerry had a cumulative grade average of 76 over four years in school. His freshman year average was 71 and his senior year average was 81.
During the 2004 election, Kerry posted his military records at his website. On May 20, 2005, he waived privacy restrictions and authorized release of his full military records.
[Again, I believe this to be erroneous information]
John Kerry and Julia Stimson Thorne, Kerry's first wife, were separated in 1982 and divorced in July 25, 1988. The Associated Press revealed details from records of John and Julia's "no fault" divorce, citing generic grounds of ''irretrievable breakdown of the marriage."
Al Gore --
In 1999, Al Gore released medical records revealing "mildly elevated" cholesterol levels and removal of skin cancer from his forehead in 1997. The records were compiled after a complete physical examination by several military physicians.
Gore enlisted in the Army in Newark, N.J., in August 1969. He was stationed in Fort Rucker as a public affairs officer. At the end of 1970, Gore went to Vietnam as a military journalist assigned to the 20th Engineer Brigade at Bien Hoa, 20 miles northeast of Saigon. He applied for discharge and exited the Army in May 1971. His discharge paperwork is not available online.
The Washington Post obtained Al Gore's college transcripts and test scores from St. Albans high school, Vanderbilt University's divinity and law schools and Harvard University. It outlined his scores in a March 19, 2000, article titled, "Gore's grades belie image of studiousness." The newspaper revealed Gore earned a total of 1355 points of 1600 on the SAT college admissions test. Gore's lowest grade was a D in natural sciences. His high grades were an A in French and English, an A in visual and environmental studies and an A- in social relations.
Bill Clinton --
Former President Bill Clinton released only summaries of his annual physical examinations, including his cholesterol count, his pulse rate, his blood pressure and his hemoglobin and white blood cell and platelet count. According to the New York Times, thenWhite House spokesman Michael D. McCurry said he saw ''no reason'' not to disclose more information, ''given the President's overall health.''
Clinton majored in international affairs at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., and was awarded a Rhodes Scholarship to the University of Oxford in England. He received a law degree from Yale University in 1973, and entered politics in Arkansas. While his scores were presumably high, copies of his transcripts are not available online.
Bill Clinton did not release his passport files, documents that contain sensitive personal information including place and date of birth, Social Security number, parent citizenship information, marital status and travel records. However, his files were breached during an improper search by State Department officials in 1992.
Bob Dole --
In July 1995, presidential candidate Robert Dole released a detailed summary of his medical records. His doctor told the media that he had received serious wounds in World War II that paralyzed his right arm and led to the removal of one kidney.
He also underwent surgery in 1991 for prostate cancer. He made all of his medical records public in 1996 and demanded that Bill Clinton do the same.
Dole's campaign released details about his military service in an entry titled, "World War II: Heroism and Tragedy" on its website.
A retired Central Intelligence Agency officer scrutinized his war record in a profile published by The Nation in August 1996.
The Robert J. Dole Institute of Politics houses Dole's official records, personal letters and other items relating to Dole's college years, his military service, and his legal career as Russell County, Kan., attorney and lawyer in private practice, memos, reports, newsletters, speeches, casework, statements, testimony, campaign and Republican Party records. Copies of Dole's official transcripts are not available online.
George H.W. Bush --
George H.W. Bush released medical records during his campaign and yearly during his presidency, revealing he had mild degenerative osteoarthritis in his hips, normal X-rays, EKG, urinalysis and blood work.
George H.W. Bush's college transcripts and military records are not available online.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama aka Barry Soetoro --
Obama, 46, last saw Dr. David Scheiner in January 2007, shortly before he declared he was running for president. Scheiner, who has been Obama's primary doctor since 1987, observed that the Illinois senator's diet, weight, blood pressure and cholesterol were all healthy.
"In short, his examination showed him to be in excellent health," Scheiner said.
Obama "exercised regularly, often jogging three miles. His diet was balanced with good intake of roughage and fluids. ... On physical examination, his blood pressure was 90/60 and pulse 60/minute," Scheiner wrote.
The Illinois senator has been an "intermittent" cigarette smoker who has "quit on several occasions and is currently using Nicorette gum with success."
Great post!!! Many thanks.
"I face this challenge with profound humility and knowledge of my own limitations.
But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people
I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless;
this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal
This was the moment this was the time when we came together to remake this great nation."
Obama/Soetoro, June 3, 2008
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you will join with me as we try to change it."
Barack Obama, aka, Barry Soetoro
"It's not that I want to punish your success," ..."I just want to make sure that everybody who is behind you, that they've got a chance for success too ...
I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody."
BO aka BS, response to Joe the Plumber on the campaign trail 2008
We cant drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes at 72 degrees at all times
and then expect that all other countries are going to say OK.
BO aka BS
"We have a once in a generation chance to act boldly, to turn adversity into opportunity,
and use this crisis as a chance to transform our economy for the 21st century."
- Barack Hussein Obama, 2/12/2009
Wow...haven’t seen them listed like that! Need to purge now...
YW! Thanks for your #131 — I forgot the thanks part before. ;*)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.