Skip to comments.Hamas' 54 Democratic Congressmen
Posted on 01/28/2010 4:33:09 PM PST by Salem
Keith Ellison, widely hailed as America's first Muslim congressman, could more accurately be described as CAIR and Hamas' man in Congress. Congressman Ellison has been a regular presence at CAIR fundraisers and at pro-Hamas rallies in the United States. As a former member of Farrakhan's Nation of Islam , Ellison has enough anti-semitic and Islamist credentials to satisfy anyone, and had expressed openly anti-semitic beliefs in the past.
Since Ellison got his start with CAIR , his attempt to provide support for Hamas is completely unsurprising. Both Hamas and CAIR are projects of the Muslim Brotherhood, which also helped birth Al Queda. Organizations like CAIR do the same work in America that Hamas does in Israel. The difference is that CAIR does its work on a political level, while Hamas functions on both a political and a military level. Like CAIR, Ellison is careful to cloak his pro-Hamas agenda, which he does by mentioning that all violence is wrong and that Israelis probably shouldn't be shelled-- but the thrust of his agenda is to force Israel to open its border with Hamas.
The entire "Free Gaza" movement is a Hamas propaganda project that allows it to demand that Israel open its borders, without actually using the P word, for peace, since Hamas doesn't even believe in phony peace negotiations. So Pro-Hamas activists, whether it's former Saddam supporter, George Galloway's Viva Palestina or their American flavors talk only about "The People of Gaza", deemphasize Hamas and emphasize the supposed "suffering" within Gaza.
But the call for Israel to open its borders is nothing more than a way of making it easier for terrorists to strike. Ellison's letter buries its real agenda in paragraphs of prose about how everyone will be better off, except somehow Hamas, if Israel complies with their demand... that Israel ease the movement of people in and out of Gaza. This of course is a fancy way of saying, "Let my Suicide Bombers go".
None of this is up till now is shocking. But what Congressman Keith Ellison accomplished was to convince 53 other Democratic congressmen to join him in this venture. It is not particularly surprising to find the House's most radical anti-Israel voices signing their names onto Ellison's letter. It would be inconceivable if a letter aiding Hamas did not carry the signatures of Barbara Lee, Jim Moran or Jim McDermott, who helped Ellison spearhead the whole campaign. It is essentially inconceivable that any letter circulated in congress opposing Israel would not get their signature.
Jim Moran had managed to blame even the Iraq War on the Jews and McDermott was actually named CAIR's Public Official of the Year . Neither is West Virginia Arab Congressman, Nick Rahall, who is the Democratic party's version of Darrel Issa, who is tied to CAIR as well, and previously voted against Israel's right to defend itself. Rahall is also the top recipient of CAIR donations . The likes of Diane Watson or Pete Stark aren't complete surprises either. Pete Star k has a history of being both anti-Israel and unstable. Neither is Carolyn Kilpatrick, who voted against Israel's right to defend itself, and against condemning terrorist attacks on Israel . Kilpatrick, like virtually every Democrat on the list , is also tied to CAIR.
Then there's William Delahunt, who all but openly expressed the hope that a former Cheney aide would be targeted by Al Queda. John Conyers signing on to this while awaiting prison is no real shocker either. The man has all but endorsed Sharia law in America. Or John Dingell who like many Detroit politicians has gone whole hog with the Islamist Follow Traveler thing.
Congresswoman Betty McCollum has been waging her own private war on Israel, right down to issuing an imperial demand that Israeli Ambassador Oren attend the national conference of the far left anti-Israel group, J Street. McCollum famously belittled Hamas' shelling of Israel as nothing more than a drug gang's drive by shooting and repeated the discredited white phosphorous smear. Again, no more surprising than Chaka Fattah's presence on the list.
Then there's Eric Massa, a former Republican turned turncoat Democrat, Massa has been consistently loudly anti-war and to the left. Like virtually every congressman on this list, he's pushed for a phony ceasefire, that would naturally be one sided. Considering his increasingly unhinged radicalism, and that he has an election coming up soon, Massa must be pretty confident that the nutroots can get him reelected.
It is of course no surprise that this list weighs heavily toward Minnesota and Michigan, where CAIR is strong. But it also includes twelve congressmen from California, 3 from New Jersey, 4 from New York and 6 from Massachusetts. These numbers are not mere statistics, they define the rising influence of the Muslim Brotherhood on American politics, state by state.
And it is instructive to note how many of the congressmen and congresswomen on the list are funded by CAIR money. Keith Ellison, John Conyers, Loretta Sanchez, Betty McCollum, Lois Capps, Bill Pascrell, Elijah Cummings, Bob Filner, Mike Honda, Barbara Lee, John Dingell, James Moran, Nick Rahall, Andre Carson, Mary Jo Kilroy, Carolyn Kilpatrick and Jim McDermott are among the top receivers of CAIR money in congress .
Of the top 11 CAIR moneygetters in congress, Nick Rahall, James Moran, Darrel Issa, John Conyers, Dennis Kucinich, Jesse Jackson, Jr, John Dingell, Barbara Lee, Carolyn Kilpatrick, Shelia Jackson Lee and Jim McDerrmott-- 7 out of 11 signed on to Ellison's letter. That makes the Gaza letter a CAIR project. 5 on that list voted against condemning attacks on Israel.
And the letter is simply an opening shot as part of a broader campaign by the Muslim Brotherhood and its American proxies to attack Israel and promote its own Hamas wing. Its proxies can't openly come out for Hamas, not in the United States anyway. Not from members of congress. But they can work toward a common goal. With this letter, Hamas's masters in the Muslim Brotherhood demonstrated that they can use CAIR to gather 54 congressmen together to push its agenda. That is quite a leap for an organization that is the unindicted co-conspirator in funding Hamas terror It also demonstrates that Amerabia isn't as far away as we have thought.
Update: The Full List of Congressmen who signed on to the letter, by State and District, and their current list of challengers in the upcoming elections
* Raul Grijalva = AZ 7th Distict
* Lynn Woolsey - CA 6th District
* Lois Capps - CA 23rd District - Challenger John Davidson
* Sam Farr - CA 17th district
* Bob Filner - CA 51st district - challenger Nick Popaditch
* Barbara Lee - CA 9th District
* Loretta Sanchez - CA 47th District - challenger Van Tran
* Pete Stark - CA 13th District
* Michael Honda - CA 15th District
* Jackie Speier - CA 12th District
* Diane Watson - CA 33rd District
* George Miller - CA 7th District
* Jim Himes - 4th district - challenger Dan Debicella
* Andre Carson - 7th district - challenger Carlos May and Marvin Bailey Scott
* Bruce Braley - 1st district - challenger Rod Blum
* John Yarmuth - 3rd district - multiple challengers
* Elijah Cummings - 7th district
* Donna Edwards - 4th district
* Michael Capuano - 8th district
* William Delahunt - 10th district - multiple challengers
* Jim McGovern - 3rd district - challenger Marty Lamb
* John Tierney - 6th district - Challenger David Sukoff and Bill Hudak
* John Olver - 1st district - challenger Jeffrey Paul Donnelly
* Stephen Lynch - 9th district - challenger Vernon Harrison and Keith Lepor
* John Conyers - 14th district
* John Dingell - 15th district
* Carolyn Kilpatrick - 13th district
* Keith Ellison - 5th district - challenger Barb Davis
* Betty McCollum - 4th district - challenger Ed Matthews
* James Oberstar - 8th district - multiple challengers
* Donald Payne - 10th district -
* Rush Holt - 12th district - challenger Mike Halfacre and Scott Sipprelle
* Bill Pascrell - 8th district - challenger Danielle Staub
* Yvette Clarke - 11th district
* Maurice Hinchey - 22nd district - challenger George Philips
* Paul 'taxin' Tonko - 21st district - challenger Arthur Welser
* Eric Massa - 29th district - challenger Tom Reed (in a GOP district)
* David Price - 4th district - challengers George Hutchins , Lawson and Frank Roche
* Mary Jo Kilroy - 15th district - challengers John Adams and Senator Stivers
* Marcy Kaptur - 9th district
* Earl Blumenauer -3rd district
* Peter DeFazio - 4th district - challenger Sid Leiken
* Chaka Fattah - 2nd district
* Joe Sestak - 7th district - challenger Patrick Meehan and Dawn Steisland
* Peter Welch - 1st district
* Jim Moran - 8th district - challengers Matthew Berry , Mark Ellmore , J Patrick Murray
* Jim McDermott - 7th district
* Adam Smith - 9th district - challengers Dick Muri and James Postma
* Jay Inslee - 1st district - challenger James Watkins
* Brian Baird - 3rd district - challengers David Castillo , David Hedrick and Jon Russell
* Nick Rahall - 3rd district - challengers Lee Bias , Gary Gearheart and Conrad Lucas
* Tammy Baldwin -2nd district - Tim Terenz
* Gwen Moore - 4th district - challenger Dan Sebring
* Glenn Nye - 2nd district - challengers Ben Loyola , Ken Golden , Ed Maulbeck , Bert Misuzawa , Scott Rigell and Scott W Taylor
"Muslim Mafia" is an excellent resource, not only as it exposes CAIR for the HAMAS front group it is, but the authors push further out by drawing attention to the many other Islamist front groups operating in America.
Although many FReepers are well versed in Islamist trends in America and the world, this book is still a worthy addition to your intellectual war bag, simply because of the extensive appendix and resource links and information. The authors crafted this "court ready."
Professor Daniel Pipes said of this book, "Eventually, close scrutiny of this outfit (CAIR) will likely lead to its demise." Hopefully, the more people are made aware of their ulterior motives, this will be true.
If you'd like to be on or off this
Christian Supporters of Israel ping list,
please FR mail me ~
There failed not ought of any good thing which the LORD had
spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass. (Joshua 21:45)
Letter To The President In Support Of Israel ~
'Final Solution,' Phase 2 ~
The Nature Of Bruce ~
"The West has given more significance to the myth of the genocide of the Jews, even more significant than God, religion, and the prophets...."Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
The Holocaust Chronicle ~
" ... It's time we recognized the nature of the conflict. It's total war and we are all involved. Nobody on our side is exempted because of age, gender, or handicap. The Islamofacists have stolen childhood from the world."FReeper Retief
"Palestine is the wrong name for their State. It should be called Anarchy."FReeper sgtbono2002
"Then let's wait and see what the Arabs do after they take Gaza. There's nothing like Arab reality to break up a Jewish fantasy."FReeper Noachian
A student told his professor he was going to "Palestine" to "fight for freedom, peace and justice,"Orwellian leftist code words that mean "murder Jews."
Click The Pic To Donate
It should be strange to see that there are 53 Congresscritter friend with CAIR and HAMAs, when we have a Muslim President.
Thank you for taking the time to fromat and post this information.
I am bookmarking this thread and plan to BUMP it from time to time.
These enemy congresspersons need to be defeated. ALL of them.
Roundup of the usual suspects.
If youd like to be on or off, please FR mail me.
Please notify me via FReepmail if you would like to be added to or taken off the Oregon Ping List.
what he said - thank you
important information as the US is under attack from within and is now exporting terror
And yet 78% of the Jewish voters that supported obama would fully support these scumbags over any conservative...any.
Download and save for future reference.
And forward to those wayward friends who might be convinced to come to their senses.
Thank you for the ping.
Why is it that the most anti freedom jump to use these very terms: "free" &/or "freedom fighting"?