Skip to comments.HORRIBLE ! 16-Year Old Buried Alive in (Dis) Honor Killing
Posted on 02/04/2010 12:53:26 PM PST by Shellybenoit
For Abdel-Qader Ali there is only one regret: that he did not kill his daughter at birth. 'If I had realised then what she would become, I would have killed her the instant her mother delivered her,' he said with no trace of remorse.
Most human beings, would kill to protect their children, their wives, their sisters etc. But to some Muslims protecting their families, has been replaced with killing their families, because of some sick perception of protecting their honor.
Abdel-Qader, 46, a government employee, was initially arrested but released after two hours. Astonishingly, he said, police congratulated him on what he had done. 'They are men and know what honour is,' he said.
(Excerpt) Read more at yidwithlid.blogspot.com ...
It is an evil cult. Same as those wierdo’s who see children as sex objects.
The Amish again?
What a thoroughly disgusting excuse for a “religion”.
They do that too.
Oh! Wouldn’t it be fun to invite this murderer to a Freeper get together so we could have a little “come to Jesus” meeting with him...
One more reason the Rifqa Bary case is of importance.
Anyone who feels even a flicker of surprise at this point has been in a coma for the last 20 years.
My guess was Amish. Who would have thought that members of the Religion of Peace would do this?
Monstrous act, and a reflection of an archaic system of morality.
No, the Amish would NEVER do something so terrible. Now those shiftless Mennonites...
It is unclear from the link what country this happened in. It appears that there were two killings; one in Iraq and the other in Turkey.
Actually, much of the worst about behavior in Islamic countries arises from pre-Islamic practices. The thing we need to harp in is Islam’s refusal to put an end to these pre-Islamic degenerate practices. Christianity did do that wherever it Christianized populations. Islam has utterly failed to do so, perhaps because it is incapable of doing so because The Prophet himself was so embedded in one of those cultures. That’s another way of saying that Islam is not so much a religion as a way of giving religious legitimation to evil practices. He made so much noise about overcoming the polytheism of the existing cultures that his inability to rise above the crude, cruel, evil practices of those cultures is ignored.
It is helpful to make this distinction because Islam claims to be a great world religion. Making this distinction actually highlights the chief failing of Islam as a religion: it’s failure to distinguish between underlying cultures and the precepts of the supposed “higher” religion.
Yes, the Yid with a Lid account is muddled.
The Abdel-Qader incident took place in 2008 in Iraq but does not involve burying alive.
The burying alive incident took place in late 2009 in Turkey; the body was discovered in December 2009.
Sammy Benoit linked these two because both are “honor killings.” But he was sloppy in the way he wrote up the account that the linkage is unclear.
Quotes from Hadith TIRMZI AND OTHERS
1. If a woman’s conduct is mischievous or immodest, the husband has the right to beat her up but must not break her bones. She must not allow anybody to enter the house if her husband does not like him. She has the right to expect sustenance of her husband. (TR. P 439)
2. It is forbidden for a woman to be seen by any man except her husband when she is made up or well-dressed. (TR. P 430)
3. A woman is not a believer if she undertakes a journey which may last three days or longer, unless she is accompanied by her husband, son, father
4. A woman must veil herself even in the presence of her husband’s father, brother and other male relations. (TR. P 432)
5. She is forbidden to spend any money without the permission of her husband, and it includes giving food to the needy or feast to friends. (TR. P 265)
6. A wife is forbidden to perform extra prayers (NAFAL) or observe fasting (other than RAMADAN) without the permission of her husband. (TR. P 300)
7. If prostration were a legitimate act other than to God, woman should have prostrated to her husband. (TR. P 428)
8. If a man is in a mood to have sexual intercourse the woman must come immediately even if she is baking bread at a communal oven. (TR. P 428)
9. The marriage of a woman to her man is not substantive. It is precarious. For example if the father of the husband orders his son to divorce his wife, he must do so. (TR. P 440)
10. A woman who seeks KHULA i.e. divorce from her man, without a just cause, shall not enter paradise. (TR. P 440)
On the contrary, a husband can divorce his wife at will.
11. Majority of women would go to hell. (Muslim P 1431)
12. If a woman refuses to come to bed when invited by her husband, she becomes the target of the curses of angles. Exactly the same happens if she deserts her husband’s bed. (Bokhari P 93)
13. Women who are ungrateful to their men are the denizens of hell; it is an act of ingratitude for a woman to say: “I have never seen any good from you.” (Bokhari P 96)
14. A woman in many ways is deprived of the possession of her own body. Even her milk belongs to her husband. (Bokhari P 27) She is not allowed to practise birth control either.
Gazzali, the renowned Islamic thinker summed up the 18 pains that had been visited on Muslim women as a punishment for Eve’s transgression in paradise. The list eloquently shows the position of women in Islam and how the social customs were backed up by Islam. Here Islam goes to the extent of saying that even pregnancy and childbirth are punishments from God. Such is the nature of the all merciful Allah!!!
The 18 punishments are:
3. Separation from father and mother and marriage to a stranger
5. Not having control over her own person
6. A lesser share in inheritance.
7. Her liability to be divorced and inability to divorce.
8. It being lawful for man to have 4 wives but for a woman to have only 1 husband.
9. The fact that she must stay secluded in the house
10. The fact that she must keep her head covered inside the house.
11. The fact that 2 women’s testimonies have to be set against the testimony of one man.
12. The fact that she must not go out of the house unless accompanied by a near relative.
13. The fact that men take part in Friday and feast day funerals while women do not.
14. Disqualification for rulership and judgeship.
15. The fact that merit has 100 components, only one of which is attributable to women while 999 are attributed to men.
16. The fact that if women are profligate they will be given only half as much torment as the rest of the community at the ressurection day.
17. The fact that if their husbands die they must observe a waiting period of 4 months and 10 days before they remarry.
18. The fact that if their husbands divorce them , they must observe a waiting period of 3 months or 3 menstrual periods before remarrying.
Note: Works of A. Ghosh, Robert E. Burns, and Anwar Shaikh have been used to compose this article.
Zulfikar Khan grants the visitor of this web site the right to freely distribute the above mentioned articles written by me if he/she should so desire. They may do so provided that they do not alter the original contents of these articles.
Kids are being taught in school that ISLAM is WONDEFUL!
Tell your kids the TRUTH.
Abdel-Qader, 46, a government employee, was initially arrested but released after two hours. Astonishingly, he said, police congratulated him on what he had done. ‘They are men and know what honour is,’ he said.
She died on 16 March after her father discovered she had been seen in public talking to Paul, considered to be the enemy, the invader and a Christian. Though her horrified mother, Leila Hussein, called Rand’s two brothers, Hassan, 23, and Haydar, 21, to restrain Abdel-Qader as he choked her with his foot on her throat, they joined in. Her shrouded corpse was then tossed into a makeshift grave without ceremony as her uncles spat on it in disgust.
A subsequent postmortem examination revealed that M.M. had a significant amount of soil in her lungs and stomach, indicating that she was buried alive and conscious, forensic experts told the news agency. The autopsy result is blood-curdling. According to our findings, the girl who had no bruises on her body and no sign of narcotics or poison in her blood was alive and fully conscious when she was buried, one anonymous expert said.
The girls father and grandfather have been formally arrested and jailed pending trial over her killing, according to the agency. The father is reported to have said in his testimony that the family was unhappy that M.M. had male friends.
The girl was reported as missing and no clues about her disappearance were found for 40 days. Her mother was arrested along with the father, Ayhan, and grandfather, Memi, but later released. The two men were sent to prison by a local court and did not speak in the court.
Soil in her lungs ........
I heard it could be Baptists.
Thanks for that. Compare this to what Peter writes in the Bible about what a good woman does and immediatley the general observation about all religions being the same and about Christianity being a Patriacal religion can be seen as the lies that they are.
Compare Proverbs 31 with the Koran.
Proverbs 31 (New International Version)
Sayings of King Lemuel
1 The sayings of King Lemuelan oracle his mother taught him:
Epilogue: The Wife of Noble Character
10 A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
11 Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
12 She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.
13 She selects wool and flax
and works with eager hands.
14 She is like the merchant ships,
bringing her food from afar.
15 She gets up while it is still dark;
she provides food for her family
and portions for her servant girls.
16 She considers a field and buys it;
out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
17 She sets about her work vigorously;
her arms are strong for her tasks.
18 She sees that her trading is profitable,
and her lamp does not go out at night.
19 In her hand she holds the distaff
and grasps the spindle with her fingers.
20 She opens her arms to the poor
and extends her hands to the needy.
21 When it snows, she has no fear for her household;
for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
22 She makes coverings for her bed;
she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
23 Her husband is respected at the city gate,
where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
24 She makes linen garments and sells them,
and supplies the merchants with sashes.
25 She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.
26 She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
27 She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
29 “Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all.”
30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
31 Give her the reward she has earned,
and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.