Of course this is not nearly as odd as your repeated claims that the FBI grants almost all military security clearances and numerous other statements you have made which are easily disproved as well. If I could give a little advice to someone who argues like a teenager and has no real allegiance to the truth... if you stuck a little closer to the Obama talking points and didn't allow others to draw you off on a tangent you would be more convincing.
I for one appreciate having a few individuals such as yourself on the forum. Without you and your associates many of these threads would get a few looks and a couple dozen comments and then be forgotten. With your assistance we are keeping the interest in these eligibility threads going for weeks. So thank you.
You still haven't made any attempt to give a valid reason why the person occupying the most powerful position in the world should not be required to provide the verifiable documentation that so far Obama has refused to. Basically all you have said thus far is that he shouldn't have to because he might be able to get away with it, and also that other people might have been able to get away with it. I can remember similar arguments with our children when they were teenagers. They didn't fly even for the trivial issues that teenagers place so much importance in. In this case we are talking about a man who has within his powers to destroy our country and the rest of the world. I know what to expect from you... several paragraphs of pastes from English common law from several hundred years ago and some more blather about them not having birth certificates way back when.
“The issue over Obamas birth certificate is not about President Obamas citizenship. It is about his honesty and his promise to be the most transparent president ever. Releasing his birth certificate and other personal records that presidents have traditionally released to the public would go a long way toward bolstering those claims.”
1. George Washington Address: George Washington Birthplace National Monument; Rural Route 1; Box 717; Washington's Birthplace, Va. 22443
2. John Adams Address: 133 Franklin St.; Quincy, Mass. 02669
3.Thomas Jefferson Address: U.S. 250; 3 miles east of Charlottesville, Va.
4. James Madison Address: Monroe Hall; Virginia SR 205; Westmoreland County near Colonial Beach, Va. 22443
5.James Monroe Address: Monroe Hall; Virginia SR 205; Westmoreland County near Colonial Beach, Va. 22443
6.John Quincy Adams Address: 141 Franklin St.; Quincy, Mass. 02169
7.Andrew Jackson Address: 14 miles south of Rock Hill on South Carolina State Route 5. The Park is on Route 1. Address:196 Andrew Jackson Park Road; Lancaster, S.C. 29720
8.Martin Van Buren Address: 46 Hudson St.; Kinderhook, New York 12106
9.William Henry Harrison Address: 12602 Harrison Landing Road; Charles City, Va. 23030
10. John Tyler Address: John Tyler Memorial Highway; Charles City, Va. 23030
11. James Polk Address: Box 475; Pineville, N.C. 28134
12. Zachary Taylor Address: Highway 33; 5 miles west of Gordonsville, Va., and just over 20 miles from Charlottesville, Va.
13. Millard Fillmore Address: Millard Fillmore Birthplace; Locke, N.Y. 13092
14. Franklin Pierce Address: The Pierce Homestead; Routes 9 and 31; Hillsboro, N.H. 03244
15. James Buchanan Address: Buchanan Historic Site; Mercersburg, Pa. 17236
16. Abraham Lincoln Address: Sinking Spring Farm; 2995 Lincoln Farm Road; Hodgenville, Ky. 42748
17. Andrew Johnson Address: Mordecai Historic Park; Wake Forest Road; Raleigh, N.C. 27601
18. Ulysses Grant Address: Grant's Birthplace; Routes 52E and 322; Point Pleasant, Ohio 45143
19. Rutherford Hayes Address: Rutherford B. Hayes Birthplace; East William Street; Delaware, Ohio 43015
20. James Garfield Address: James A. Garfield Birthplace; 4350 S.O.M Center Road; Moreland Hills (now Chagrin Falls); Cuyahoga County, Ohio 44022
21. Chester Arthur Address: Chester A. Arthur State Historic Site; Route 36; Fairfield, Vt. 05455
22. Grover Cleveland Address: Grover Cleveland Birthplace State Historic Site; 207 Bloomfield Avenue; Caldwell, N.J. 07006
23. Benjamin Harrison Address: Benjamin Harrison Birthplace; William Henry Harrison Home; Symmes and Washington Avenues; North Bend, Ohio 45052
24. Grover Cleveland Address: Grover Cleveland Birthplace State Historic Site; 207 Bloomfield Avenue; Caldwell, N.J. 07006
25. William McKinley Address: William McKinley Birthplace; 36 S. Main St.; Niles, Ohio 44446
26. Theodore Roosevelt Address: Theodore Roosevelt Birthplace National Historic Site; 28 East 20th St.; New York, N.Y. 10003
27. William Taft Address: 2038 Auburn Ave., Cincinnati, Ohio 45219
28. Woodrow Wilson Address: 18-24 Coalter Street, Staunton, Va. 24401
29. Warren Harding Address: Highways 97 and 288, Blooming Grove, Ohio 44878
30. Calvin Coolidge Address: P.O. Box 247, Plymouth, Vermont 05056
31. Herbert Hoover Address: West Branch, Iowa 52538
32. Franklin Roosevelt Address: 519 Albany Post Road, Hyde Park, N.Y. 12538
33. Harry Truman Address: 1009 Truman Ave., Lamar, Mo. 64759
34. Dwight Eisenhower Address: 208 East Day St., Denison, Texas 75020
35. John Kennedy Address: 83 Beals St., Brookline, Mass. 02146
36. Lyndon Johnson Address: Box 329 Johnson City, Texas 78636
37. Richard Nixon Address: 18001 Yorba Linda Blvd., Yorba Linda, Calif. 92686
38. Gerald Ford Address: 3202 Woolworth Ave, Omaha, Neb. 68103
39. James Carter Address: 300 North Bond St., Plains, Ga. 31780
40. Ronald Reagan Address: 119 S. Main St., Tampico, Ill. 61283
41. George H.W. Bush Address: 173 Adams St, Milton, Mass. 02187
42. Bill Clinton Address: Bill Clinton was born at the Julia Chester Hospital in Hope, Ark. The hospital has been demolished.
43. George W. Bush Address: George W. was born to Barbara and George Bush in what was then Grace-New Haven Community Hospital and is now Yale-New Haven Hospital.
44. Barack Obama Address: Unknown.