Skip to comments.Time to Throw Nuke Arizona, or Just Throw Them Out of the Union?
Posted on 05/12/2010 3:20:11 PM PDT by Texas Peartree
Since Arizona recently passed a law allowing state government officials to inquire about the immigration status of people during a lawful stop, the following has happened (or will soon happen);
1) President Obama has stated he will have his Justice Department look into whether this Arizona law (which closely tracks our unenforced federal laws) violates the Civil Rights of people in Arizona.
2) The City of Los Angeles (which, as I understand it, is flat broke) has cancelled $7 million worth of contracts with the state of Arizona.
3) Their sole NBA team, the Phoenix Suns, has shown solidarity with illegal aliens by changing their uniforms for a playoff game into mangled Spanglish.
4) Osama bin Laden has released a tape condemning the infidel state. (Soon)
5) Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has threatened Arizona with "crushing sanctions." (Soon)
6) The UN has passed a resolution calling on Arizona to open their borders to UN inspectors or endless debate. (Soon)
7) The bank accounts of all legal Arizona citizens have been seized and the proceeds paid to the Mexican government for their inconvenience and hurt feelings. (Soon)
8) President Obama has threatened to use nuclear weapons to vaporize Arizona and any of the other 57 states who dare enforce immigration laws.
Have I missed anything?...
(Excerpt) Read more at corybirenbaum.blogspot.com ...
and HOW MANY MEXICANS WORKING FOR MEXICO’S BEST INTEREST (and not the United States’) are on the L.A. CITY COUNCIL, hmmm? Maybe Mayor “we clean your toilets VILLARAGOSA” can answer that.. That racist, stuttering, adulterer, camera whore pig.
You missed the part where the Gov’t removes the 30% of the Arizona population who are against the Bill, prior to nuking it. Minority opinion wins!.. Obammy’s reverse parallel universe strikes again!
I’d bet the farm you don’t give a damn about any N.B.A. team in Arizona.
Reid and Pelosi draft a bill to build the border fence between Arizona and California/Nevada. (soon).
You missed this....
You forgot lying meglomaniac and traitor. But other then that, I think you did good.
Well, at least, per item six, the UN recognizes the sovereign status of Arizona. Progress!
“The UN has passed a resolution calling on Arizona to open their borders to UN inspectors or endless debate.”
My guess is that Arizona won’t care how often UN inspectors
check the border. I think we’ll be expecting the Mexican drug cartels to catch up with them. Oh, I forgot. Their guardians may be the UN peacekeepers who wear the cute little blue hats. Well, if the past is prologue, then the UN peacekeepers will be calling the Arizona National Guard for help because the wicked, bad and nasty cartel members are in the process of wiping them out. LOL.
Ah, another revenue source for the UN, kickbacks from coyotes and drug runners.
If that happens, we can hope the AZ National Guard suddenly discovers it has urgent business elsewhere; say, at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
If you commie rat bastards throw Arizona out of the Union... I AM MOVING THERE!
If he does use them, he will announce just how many were used so all will know how many are left in our inventory.
Re: “You forgot lying meglomaniac and traitor. But other then that, I think you did good. “
He/she also forgot: former gang member, dumber than dirt fool who failed the bar exam FOUR TIMES and thus was unable to take it again!
“Their sole NBA team, the Phoenix Suns, has shown solidarity with illegal aliens”
So much for showing AZ approval by buying Phoenix Suns stuff.
That's a good one. Shall we then claim to have a ladder taller than the fence?
You are welcome here too.
Arizona & Texas alone could take Obama from power....he better play nice with our 2 states ;-)
Exactly what I was thinking.
And here all these FReepers were trying for that New Hampshire Project.
Maybe this isn’t the right place to ask, but I’m at a loss as to which civil rights are supposedly violated by Arizona’s law.
I’ve asked opponents of the law, and so far all they can tell me is that it’s a civil rights violation to ask for proof of citizenship. That’s it?
If so, that’s not much of an argument on their behalf.
I don't know where you live now, but be careful what you promise. I just left the Phoenix area after 10 years. I really didn't want to, but my financial situation made it impossible to stay. If you have never spent a whole summer in the valley, be warned... it's the worst! Of course, other areas of the state are more temperate. You might want to check those out.
Does any water from AZ get shipped to LA? Maybe AZ should simply turn off the tap?
“Id bet the farm you dont give a damn about any N.B.A. team in Arizona”
True. I like the Rockets.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.