Ping to an updated JournoList.
You are doing superb work with this, BT.
Additions with this update:
44. Dan Froomkin - Huffington Post, Washington Post
51. Andrew Golis - Talking Points Memo
58. Jeet Heer - Canadian Journalist
75. Annie Lowrey - Washington Independent
77. Mike Madden - Salon
84. David Meyer - University of California at Irvine
99. Sara Robinson - Campaign For America’s Future
102. Michael Roston - Newsbroke
104. Felix Salmon - Reuters
114. Kate Sheppard - Mother Jones
126. James Surowiecki - The New Yorker
Just google Galbraith. What the hell was he doing with all these kooks.
Some of his writing indicates a clear understanding of economics but then he veers off into Krugman territory.
Maybe he is a substance abuser.
A famous father, a prestigious position at a University and he’s in the tank for the despot.
Toobin was on with Sanchez on CNN yesterday discussing the Arizona decision. He was barely coherent.
Between the two of them it seems they were sharing one brain.
Good work. When you’re done with this you could make a list of these guys who get fired over this. (that should be a lot shorter list).