Skip to comments.Shall Shariah Reign Supreme?
Posted on 08/09/2010 7:03:01 AM PDT by AccuracyAcademia
One of the odd dichotomies in the academic career of recently confirmed Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan is her militant opposition to the U. S. militarys ban on homosexuality and her equally fervent embrace of the Shariah law of the Mideast that proscribes death for homosexuals.
Offhand, the only link between the two seems to be a hostility to western traditions. We have gone to some lengths at Accuracy in Academia to cover the former.
Over at the Center for Security Policy, Christine Brim exhaustively documents the latter. Among other things:
1. With Kagans direction, Harvards Islamic Legal Studies Program developed a mission statement (here on 9/2008, also 6/2009) dedicated to promote a deep appreciation of Islamic law as one of the worlds major legal systems, Brim shows. In 2003, the year Kagan became Harvard Law School Dean, Islamic Legal Studies Program Founding Director Frank Vogel and Associate Director Peri Bearman founded the Massachusetts-based International Society for Islamic Legal Studies, Brim continues. In 2007, Bearman and Vogel founded the Islamic Law Section of the Association of American Law Schools (inaugural panel audio here).
2. When Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal offered $10 million to New York Citys Rudy Guiliani on October 11, 2001, Guiliani refused to accept it, because the prince insisted that U.S. policies in the middle east were responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attack, Brim reminds us. Guiliani stated flatly, There is no moral equivalent for this act. But when Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal offered $20 million to the Islamic Legal Studies Program in December 2005 Kagan accepted it; after all, the Saudi royal family had funded the program since its inception, to establish the moral and legal equivalency between Shariah law and U.S. Constitutional law.
(Excerpt) Read more at academia.org ...
We need a test case on whether Sharia can exist under our Constitution and we need it pronto. Before any more enemies of the Constitution are appointed to the court.
America has the best politicians money can buy. Kagan has proved America has the best lawyers/judges Arabs can buy.
The Muslim world produces little of value except oil. However, the oil wells were put in by Americans and other Europeans. The wells were then “nationalized’ which means “stolen”.
As stolen property is always stolen, and as gains from the stolen property are the property of the original owner, here is my “Modest Proposal”:
1. All “nationalized” oil wells are once again American property.
2. All gains from those stolen wells is now American, and will be returned to America STAT.
3. The same will be done in the case of all wells stolen from AMerica, with emphasis on Mexico and Venezuela.
Nuke into submission any who argue, as the “Golden Age of Theft” is over.
As theft has been the consuming activity of Islam since Mad Mo first mounted a camel, in light of the end of the “Golden Age of Theft”, it is time to impose the Coulter Solution - “Invade ‘Em,. Convert ‘Em, or Kill ‘Em.”.
However, it is cheaper to forgo the “Invade “em” and proceed directly to the second and third phases.
Consider asking the Russians if they would agree to send to Allah all of their Muslims, and determine if the Chinese would do the same with their Muslims (The Han do soooo love the Mongols), and we will pack the rest off to Allah.