Skip to comments.Thousands of Indonesian Muslims Protest at US Embassy Against “Burn the Koran Day”
Posted on 09/04/2010 6:40:10 PM PDT by Islaminaction
Earlier this week the 57 state Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), stated they want the US Government to step in and stop Dove World Outreach Centers upcoming Burn a Koran Day. Just a day later I posted about an Indonesian Muslim site that was whining about the same day, and today we learn that Muslim madness is spreading. As thousands of Indonesian Muslims have taken to the streets, in protest against Pastor Jones and Dove. They are obviously against our freedoms, and this is just one more reason to end all Muslim immigration.
(Excerpt) Read more at loganswarning.com ...
Islamic expansionism ping list. If anyone wants on or off, please email me. Thanks!
add me please
Hmmm, it’s not a bad way to celebrate 9/ll.
A pandering call to Obama -— their Manchurian Muslim candidate to get one up on the United States (again).
...3000 islamists at the embassy in Jakarta is a few hundred more than al sharpton drew in downtown Washington.
I will do that on the next one, and thanks!
“57 state Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC),”
Maybe these were the 57 states 0bama was referring to. ;)
They should use bacon grease as an accelerant.
We have the right to burn a koran
just the same as they have the right
to burn our bibles.
Burn baby, burn.
I’ll bet you’re right!
Thousands of Muslims burned American Flags...That book is like your flag...get over it.
“this is just one more reason to end all Muslim immigration.”
this is just one more reason to end all Muslims.
Fixed it for you!
Islam Delenda Est - because they will force us to.
You beat me to the punch.
Naw . . . tooooooooooo sensible.
The elites aren’t into sensible.
Some people burn Korans, others burn World Trade Centers.
Meanwhile preparations continue for the yearly burn a Christian day followed by Rape a Kaffir Whore week.
That had to be where he slipped up.
how about protesting against killing non muslims ?
Attack every other religion but when something happens to their ideology which seeks to overtake the west and our laws they shout we’re victims.
They have been doing this since the crusades, but they forget how they invaded Europe and our holy land plus they then build a massive mosque there thus claiming it is their’s.
They also forget the crusades happened because they invaded there
- Islam demands respect for it’s customs by the host population
- They immediately begin to import their own laws into the host population
- They use the “minority” radicals to spread fear among the host population and enforce Islam’s code
- They begin to populate large numbers of Muslims through immigration and birth in the host nation
- They do a show of force through large gatherings when out numbered by the host population and center themselves in urban areas
- Once they gain the majority, they strike down the host population or drive them out by use of the “minority” radicals and seize what was the host population properties.
- Once Muslims move into an area, they spread into the social fabric through the establishment of mosques, by the economic through stores in every part of the city to bring Muslims into areas once dominated by only the host population, the use the political sphere to get Muslims elected into local, then state, then federal offices by shear numbers in order to take over the entire social, economic, and political host through the protection of what is defined as a religion.
It more commonly fits the definition of a virus: a small infectious agent that can replicate only inside the living cells of organisms. Most viruses are too small to be seen directly with a light microscope. Viruses infect all types of organisms...
sorry for the above re-comment here - but it bears repeating...
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.