Skip to comments.Krauthammer: Palin endorsing O’Donnell is destructive
Posted on 09/13/2010 6:46:54 PM PDT by Rational Thought
Actually, he said it was capricious and destructive and he called Demints endorsement of ODonnell irresponsible. Wow!
Its that kind of thinking that lead to McCain in 2008. Sometimes standing on principals counts more than which way the wind blows. Otherwise people, such as the so-called independents, won’t trust the party.
What's his wheelchair got to do with anything? I prefer numb skulls like you push up daisies as soon as possible, but that's not relevant to the current issue now is it?
Is that like jumping the scrod?
Great points that need to bear repeating - to ALL DE voters!
I didn’t know that. Truly stunning!
Krauthammer endorsing Castle is destructive and irresponsible.
I know the technique. I can use the technique.
Imagine this ~ writing excuses for Postal Service outrages for over 3 decades and NOT ONE TIME did anyone try to assassinate me ~ nor were there follow up complaints. You better believe I recognize the style.
The writers who are published in the Weekly Standard get into this sort of thing every primary election ~ so they cannot be trusted. They'd be more entertaining by standing aside and just discussing it rather than siding with anybody.
She is a scammer.
Ariana Huffington was once the most darling of all Conservatives... until she got where she could do some damage.
Read the article.
She is a scammer.
How do we know she is a Conservative? Because she says she is. How do we know Obama is a Christian, because he and the Rev. Wright say he is.... and they are willing to swear to it on a stack of Bibles.
Read the article.
“Love the Kraut. But when he is wrong, he is wildly wrong.”
Yes he has, however in the past he was man enough to admit it. We will see what happens this time.
Now, go back in your cell ~ we've had enough of your kind in government for a very long time.
Krauthammer is to Sarah Palin as Henry Higgins was to Eliza Dolittle: “Why can’t she be more like me?”
He is incapable of understanding - much less liking - a woman who can field dress a moose while running a state and raising five kids.
Krauthammer is an atheist/agnostic, and pro-abortion, that’s why he doesn’t like Palin or most social conservatives.
My memory is precisely the opposite.
Kraut is a globalist Foreign Agent, and should register as such.
That's baloney. If he were a RAT, he'd be thrilled to have Christine as the nominee, since CW holds she would lose to Coons.
You failed tt answer my question. Do you know ANYTHING about Castle’s voting record? Let me educate you via Michelle Malkin. I seldom agree with Pissant on anything, but tonight he is correct: an axe murderer would be preferable to Castle:
AboutContactArchivesRSSColumnsPhotos Michelle Malkin Lead StoryThe DE Senate GOP primary: Castle, Soros & a health advisory
By Michelle Malkin September 13, 2010 12:18 PM
On August 20, I endorsed Christine ODonnell for the Delaware Senate GOP primary race. As I said on Sean Hannitys TV show last week in repeating that endorsement, she is certainly far from perfect (who is?). But I think nine terms are enough for duck-and-hide, cap-and-tax liberal Republican Mike Castle and it looks like GOP primary voters in Delaware are coming to the same conclusion as the primary looms tomorrow. I repeat: Entrenched incumbency is not an argument for more entrenched incumbency.
Castles campaign questions ODonnells trustworthiness. GOP primary voters need to question Castles. He was just one of two Republicans to vote for the $26 billion Edujobs/BigGovJobs bailout a few weeks ago. He supported the TARP bailout that benefited many of his political donors. And he is the co-founder of the George Soros-tied Republican Main Street Partnership which, as I reported in 2005, successfully pressured the House GOP majority to cave in to enviros on the ANWR drilling ban. The Republican Main Street Partnership PAC supports ACORN-friendly, Big Labor-backing, tax-and-spend, abortion radicals in GOP clothing like Dede Scozzafava.
This isnt Main Street. This is the road to progressive hell. We already have one too many shady Soros Republicans in the Senate and John McCain doesnt need any more company.
As I noted a few weeks ago, the stakes are raised not just for Delaware, but for the nation in this race because this is a special election for VP Joe Bidens Senate seat. The next Senator from Delaware will serve the remaining four years of Bidens term. Which means he or she will be seated immediately after election and will be in place to vote in any lame duck Senate session. Cap-and-tax is on the table for this session. From his record and from his radical enviro associations, we know what Castle would do in the name of Republican Main Street values to screw over not only Delawareans, but all taxpayers.
Nine terms are enough.
FYI: Michael Castle on Energy & Oil
* Voted YES on enforcing limits on CO2 global warming pollution. (Jun 2009)
* Voted YES on tax credits for renewable electricity, with PAYGO offsets. (Sep 2008)
* Voted YES on tax incentives for energy production and conservation. (May 2008)
* Voted YES on tax incentives for renewable energy. (Feb 2008)
* Voted YES on investing in homegrown biofuel. (Aug 2007)
* Voted YES on criminalizing oil cartels like OPEC. (May 2007)
* Voted YES on removing oil & gas exploration subsidies. (Jan 2007)
* Voted YES on keeping moratorium on drilling for oil offshore. (Jun 2006)
* Voted YES on scheduling permitting for new oil refinieries. (Jun 2006)
* Voted NO on authorizing construction of new oil refineries. (Oct 2005)
* Voted NO on passage of the Bush Administration national energy policy. (Jun 2004)
* Voted NO on implementing Bush-Cheney national energy policy. (Nov 2003)
* Voted NO on raising CAFE standards; incentives for alternative fuels. (Aug 2001)
* Voted YES on prohibiting oil drilling & development in ANWR. (Aug 2001)
* Voted YES on starting implementation of Kyoto Protocol. (Jun 2000)
* Establish greenhouse gas tradeable allowances. (Feb 2005)
* Rated 33% by CAF, indicating a mixed record on energy independence. (Dec 2006)
* Sign on to UN Framework Convention on Climate Change. (Jan 2007)
* Supports immediate reductions in greenhouse gases. (Sep 1998)
Michael Castle on Environment
* Voted YES on $2 billion more for Cash for Clunkers program. (Jul 2009)
* Voted YES on protecting free-roaming horses and burros. (Jul 2009)
* Voted YES on environmental education grants for outdoor experiences. (Sep 2008)
* Voted YES on $9.7B for Amtrak improvements and operation thru 2013. (Jun 2008)
* Voted YES on increasing AMTRAK funding by adding $214M to $900M. (Jun 2006)
* Voted NO on barring website promoting Yucca Mountain nuclear waste dump. (May 2006)
* Voted NO on deauthorizing critical habitat for endangered species. (Sep 2005)
* Voted YES on speeding up approval of forest thinning projects. (Nov 2003)
* Supports grants for brownfields remediation. (May 2002)
* Make EPA into a Cabinet department. (May 2002)
* Rated 70% by the LCV, indicating pro-environment votes. (Dec 2003)
* Strengthen prohibitions against animal fighting. (Jan 2007)
* Focus on results, not regulation. (Sep 1998)
Krauthammer is a Ruling Class Republican.
Look, I think what many are saying including myself is that the article is a hit piece and cannot be trusted.
Mark Levin did some digging into the lawsuit O’Donnell filed and determined it had merit. In regards to financial troubles, is that now a disqualification for running for office? If so, only the Elite need run.
Is O’Donnell an unknown? To some extent, yes. Is Castle an unknown? No, I think it’s quite apparent what he is....A Republican in Name Only.
>>> Anyone who mentions Krauthammers disability is way off base.
Tingly-legged cultists do not tolerate blasphemers. Bad luck for Krauthammer as he and his wheelchair get pushed under the bus by the righteous.
>>> Do you know ANYTHING about Castles voting record?
Just What Is Mike Castles Voting Record? (Without the histrionics)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.