Skip to comments.CHRISTINE O'DONNELL: THE CONSERVATIVES FIRST HOPE (Interview)
Posted on 09/13/2010 7:26:30 PM PDT by U of IL Conservative
Like any other conservative running in 2010, Christine O'Donnell hopes that a November 2 victory signals the end of a damaging era in American Politics. For Christine; however, there is an added weight to the occasion. . .she would be the winner of an open race that could throw the Democrat's plans for a lame-duck counteroffensive into a tailspin.
Christine is running for Vice President Joe Biden's open Senate seat in Delaware. Because Biden has vacated his term, her reign as Republican Senator would begin immediately on November 3 and the Senate make-up now at 59 Democrats, generally filibuster proof, would be reduced to 58, or only marginally filibuster-proof and the Democrat's plans for a late-session Cap-and-Trade, Card-Check, tax-hiking bonanza would be in shambles...
======> Check out this interview with U.S. Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell...
(Excerpt) Read more at ourcrnc.blogspot.com ...
An individual politician cannot correct the systemic misrepresentation and systematic oligachy, even if both houses, the executive branch and the judicial were all filled with conservatives, the parasitic beast that our government has become, along with the media, would alter them like a socialistic virus within a few months
I'm with you.
Better 50 Republicans and no RINOs than 51 Republicans including 1 RINO.
* RINOs are contagious.
* RINOs always get the news coverage.
* RINOs make Republicans get blamed for failed Democrat policies (Crash of 08, anyone?)
* RINOs make it harder for conservatives to win the seat next time around.
* RINOs convince urban social conservatives that social conservatism is just something the Republican Party fakes to fool stupid hicks and rednecks.
* RINOs use their position to make lefty crap bipartisan
* RINOs use their position to discredit conservatives... See, even reasonable Republicans support [socialist cause]; [So-and-so] is an extremist.
AND MOST ASTOUNDINGLY...
* RINOs work their asses off to prevent conservatives from getting elected.
Demographically, liberals rely on minorities and city-dwellers to win elections. So why is Vermont at the cutting forefront of liberalism? RINOs!
Sure, every general counts up his troops to prepare for battle; the more troops, the better your chances are at winning, right? But would it make any sense for Gen. Grant to give confederate troops union uniforms, weapons, supplies and battle plans, just to say he had more union soldiers?
Wouldn't worry too much about that. The NE Pubbies, and Lindsey, Lugar and McCain can see to it that the socialist agenda passes. None of them give a D@MN what we think. Nor what the Constitution requires.
If the Republicans/Conservatives re-take the house & Senate, the entrenched media, bureaucrats, career politicians, vested interest groups, unions, government welfare recipients, and others will blame & demonize them with a ferocity never before seen in history.
Not saying we shouldn't try but the task ahead is far greater and with more opposition than most imagine..
6 Reasons why CHRISTINE IS MORE ELECTABLE
1) moderates who want to stop Democrats will vote R.
2) conservatives wont show up big for Castle
3) Liberals don’t like Christine, but like Castle. That’s why the polls are screwy.
Liberals will vote for Coons.
4) Christine can get #s from young, female, Catholic better than Castle
5) Pretty is better than ugly
6) Tea Party won’t support Castle. Remember, the Delaware GOP sued Tea Party Express.
True, no matter how hard they fought the late Senators Carl Curtis of NE and Jesse Helms of NC could only exert minimal impact in the behemoth that the American people have created.
And GWB set the example for “turning the other cheek” in politics. The only people he ever came after were conservatives trying to uphold the Constitution.
So true, and they prove the electorate of IN, AZ, and SC dumb as rocks.
please excuse my hyperbolic pragmatism (cynicism)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.