An individual politician cannot correct the systemic misrepresentation and systematic oligachy, even if both houses, the executive branch and the judicial were all filled with conservatives, the parasitic beast that our government has become, along with the media, would alter them like a socialistic virus within a few months
Better 50 Republicans and no RINOs than 51 Republicans including 1 RINO.
* RINOs are contagious.
* RINOs always get the news coverage.
* RINOs make Republicans get blamed for failed Democrat policies (Crash of 08, anyone?)
* RINOs make it harder for conservatives to win the seat next time around.
* RINOs convince urban social conservatives that social conservatism is just something the Republican Party fakes to fool stupid hicks and rednecks.
* RINOs use their position to make lefty crap bipartisan
* RINOs use their position to discredit conservatives... See, even reasonable Republicans support [socialist cause]; [So-and-so] is an extremist.
AND MOST ASTOUNDINGLY...
* RINOs work their asses off to prevent conservatives from getting elected.
Demographically, liberals rely on minorities and city-dwellers to win elections. So why is Vermont at the cutting forefront of liberalism? RINOs!
Sure, every general counts up his troops to prepare for battle; the more troops, the better your chances are at winning, right? But would it make any sense for Gen. Grant to give confederate troops union uniforms, weapons, supplies and battle plans, just to say he had more union soldiers?
Wouldn't worry too much about that. The NE Pubbies, and Lindsey, Lugar and McCain can see to it that the socialist agenda passes. None of them give a D@MN what we think. Nor what the Constitution requires.
6 Reasons why CHRISTINE IS MORE ELECTABLE
1) moderates who want to stop Democrats will vote R.
2) conservatives wont show up big for Castle
3) Liberals don’t like Christine, but like Castle. That’s why the polls are screwy.
Liberals will vote for Coons.
4) Christine can get #s from young, female, Catholic better than Castle
5) Pretty is better than ugly
6) Tea Party won’t support Castle. Remember, the Delaware GOP sued Tea Party Express.