Skip to comments.Global Cooling and the New World Order
Posted on 09/26/2010 12:05:41 PM PDT by opentalk
Bilderberg. Whether you believe its part of a sinister conspiracy which will lead inexorably to one world government or whether you think its just an innocent high-level talking shop, theres one thing that cant be denied: it knows which way the wind is blowing. (Hat tips: Will/NoIdea/Ozboy)
At its June meeting in Sitges, Spain (unreported and held in camera, as is Bilderbergs way), some of the worlds most powerful CEOs rubbed shoulders with notable academics and leading politicians. They included: the chairman of Fiat, the Irish Attorney General Paul Gallagher, the US special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan Richard Holbrooke, Henry Kissinger, Bill Gates, Dick Perle, the Queen of the Netherlands, the editor of the Economist . Definitely not Z-list, in other words.
Which is what makes one particular item on the groups discussion agenda so tremendously significant. See if you can spot the one I mean:
The 58th Bilderberg Meeting will be held in Sitges, Spain 3 6 June 2010. The Conference will deal mainly with Financial Reform, Security, Cyber Technology, Energy, Pakistan, Afghanistan, World Food Problem, Global Cooling, Social Networking, Medical Science, EU-US relations.
Yep, thats right. Global Cooling.
Which means one of two things.
Either it was a printing error.
Or the global elite is perfectly well aware that global cooling represents a far more serious and imminent threat to the world than global warming, but is so far unwilling to admit it except behind closed doors.
Let me explain briefly why this is a bombshell waiting to explode.
Almost every government in the Western world from the USA to Britain to all the other EU states to Australia and New Zealand is currently committed to a policy of decarbonisation.
(Excerpt) Read more at blogs.telegraph.co.uk ...
Last week on Drudge I think I read that the present Administration will no longer refer to Global Warming but it shall be called “Global Climate Disruption”. That, as you can see, will cover all bases, no matter what happens.
Change its name - it’s still a turd.
......and these clowns still can’t get the weather right for the day after tomorrow.
This is from the article. Says the same. Its about control and money.
...The next few years are going to be very interesting. Watch the global power elite squirming to reposition itself as it slowly distances itself from Anthropogenic Global Warming (Who? Us? No. We never thought of it as more than a quaint theory ), and tries to find new ways of justifying green taxation and control. (Ocean acidification; biodiversity; et al)---
We’ve been in a sunspot activity level that corresponds with global cooling. Yes, they observed sunspots way-back-when.
If it is global cooling then the logical thing to do is to burn as much fossil fuel as possible to get the CO2 levels up. Somehow, I don’t think that obvious solution will cross any of these people’s minds.
Your right, it is all about confiscation and redistribution of wealth.
You are right, if their theory were correct. Our (man’s) contribution of CO2 to the entire planet’s production and use of CO2 in absolutely insignificant. It is a naturally occurring compound, it is along the same lines of if we tried to prevent water evaporation globally. How ridiculous.
Not to mention, I know your prolly not old enough to remember the Jurassic Age, but we had way more CO2 back then.
In fact most times in history there was more CO2 about and everything was "fine as kind"(where did that expression come from , anybody know?).
1) John McCain (the most verbally inept unprincipled political chameleon and CFR member) is selected as opponent of Barack Obama , and
2) 750 billion dollars of our tax money is given to Goldman-Sachs/AIG (rapacious parasitic organizations which could disappear tomorrow and we'd all be better off), and
3) 20 million and increasing illegal, unauthorized, parasitic immigrants are blatantly allowed to invade our borders (when the very fundamentals of international order acroos the planet involves orderly reciprocal documentation of immigrees), and
4) the healthcare of the individual citizen is taken over by government decree and mandate (when the most basic of a person's own dignity is objective consideration of his own health), and
5) vicious personal attacks occur, repeated across the entire media and government establishment regardless of party, against those who speak for the truncation of government authority and taxation burden (when the very raison d'etere of the US, and its diversified success is the arraignment of government power), and
6) virtual stonewalling by the federal government on the Kelo Decision, the blatant usurption of the precious privilege of private property for government confiscation (when the third page of the Communist Manifesto says the primary goal of Communism is the abolition of private property), and
7) government politicians vote to give themselves consistent 5% pay raises amidst a recession by their own accounts,
one can be bludgeoned on the temples with a hammer and insist there is no pain.
I'd be in the front row with a bag of popcorn if Gore and Soros met the gallows pole.
Al Gore, George Soros, Bill Gates, Carol Browner, John Holdren, Barack Obama, David Cameron, Ed Miliband, Tim Yeo, Michael Mann, Ted Turner, Robert Redford, Phil Jones, Chris Huhne, John Howard (yes really, he was supposed to be a conservative, but he was the man who kicked off Australias ETS), Julia Gillard, Kevin Rudd, Yvo de Boer, Rajendra Pachauri .The list of the guilty goes on and on
Each in his own way and whether through ignorance, naivety idealism or cynicism, it really doesnt matter for the result has been the same has done his bit to push the greatest con-trick in the history of science...
Feed those cows up on beans and saurkraut. Have ‘em farting like trombones on steroids.
That article takes Greenhouse Theory at face value and by the criterion set up in the theory itself finds no evidence of warming on the basis of greenhouse effect.
Those four articles each show that Greenhouse Theory has no basis in reality due to a direct conflict with the known laws of physics. No wonder the smoking gun "hotspot" can't be found.
That article pretty much puts the kibosh on any serious trend of planetary warming from any cause. Think about it. If there is absolutely no sign at all of rising sea levels how could the planet be warming? Beyond the centuries long slow warming of the earth and rising of the seas of course. But that is only a few millimeters per century due to the inter-glacial period we are in.
Oh good. Now I can exhale.
Alex Jones is not welcome on FR.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.