posted on 09/30/2010 8:24:27 AM PDT
by Army Air Corps
(Four fried chickens and a coke)
To: Army Air Corps; SolitaryMan; rdl6989; livius; DollyCali; IrishCatholic; meyer; SteamShovel; ...
Thanx, Army Air Corps !
Beam me to Planet Gore !EPA: An unelected, flunky bureaucracy populated with radical, no-growth, Marxist, environmental nut-jobs wielding rogue powers based in junk science. A cancer on the private sector. Ultimately, the EPA is not about the environment. It is about legislating from the Executive Branch in Soviet Agency style. It has the convenient unconstitutional feature of allowing the Obama Administration to pursue an extreme global warming agenda, to make energy prices necessarily sky-rocket, and gain sweeping regulatory control over the US economy without a politically difficult vote in congress.
Action against EPA abuse of power by private enterprise:
Action against EPA abuse of power by state/federal government:
- TX: Hey EPA: Dont Mess with Texas
- TX: A Green Tea Party
- TX: Texas, Skeptics Seek Court Review of EPA's 'Endangerment' Finding
- TX: Texas sues EPA over anti-pollution plan
- TX: Texas to challenge US greenhouse gas rules
- TX: UPDATE 1-Texas to challenge US greenhouse gas rules
- TX: Governor Rick Perry To Sue the EPA
- TX: Texas Fight! What Other States Can Learn from Texas vs U.S. EPA
- VA: Cuccinelli, Virginia Attorney General Challenges EPA on Greenhouse Gas
- VA: Va. challenges EPA's stance on global warming
- VA: Virginia challenges EPA ruling on greenhouse gases
- VA: Video: Virginia AG Tells EPA To Go Back To The Drawing Board Over Globaloney
- VA: Cuccinelli seeks to block EPAs global-warming petition Attorney general disputes climate change...
- VA: Cuccinelli Fights the EPA
- VA: EPA, Countering Critics of Greenhouse Gas Findings, Says 'Science Is Settled'
- VA: Newly-Elected Virginia AG Ken Cuccinelli: Activist!
- UT, TX, VA: Texas, Utah, Virginia Sue over Fraudulent Glo-Bull Warming
- AL, TX, VA: Three States Sue EPA Over Global Warming Ruling
- MS: Barbour Lobbies Fellow Governors to Oppose EPA Regulations
- AK: Alaska senator moves to strip EPA's authority
- FL, IN, SC, VA, TX, AL et al: US states sue EPA to stop greenhouse gas rules [FL, IN, SC, VA, TX, AL...]
- Fed: Effort To Block EPA Greenhouse Ruling Now Bipartisan
- Fed: Senior Democrats floating bill to block EPA on plans for greenhouse gas rules
- Fed: US Reps from Mo. to propose blocking EPA gas rules
- Fed: Democrat slow learners wake up to EPA power grab ( CO2 Gas is a pollutant?)
- Fed: House Democrats challenge EPA on greenhouse gases
- Fed: Helter-Skelton: Key Lawmaker Reverses On Climate Action
- Fed: House GOP targets EPA rules
- Fed: US Sen. Rockefeller seeks EPA carbon rule delay
Action in support of EPA abuse of power:
☆☆ States Officially Rejecting Anthropogenic Global Warming
posted on 09/30/2010 11:36:03 AM PDT
(ObamaCare Death Panels: a Final Solution to the looming Social Security crisis.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson