Skip to comments.The Five Pillars of Liberalism
Posted on 11/12/2010 1:44:30 AM PST by Gum Shoe
During my consideration of contemporary politics, I have noticed five reoccurring themes regarding liberal socialist thought. The Five Pillars of Liberalism detailed below, seem to capture the prevailing position taken by most every liberal socialist to which I have the pleasure of conversing. I've put their collective thought into words, and organized them for your pleasure.
1) Scorn - America is bad : In order for a world socialist workers utopia to have any chance at realization, the United States of America, as we know it, must cease to exist. The reason all prior communist revolutions have failed is because the United States of America, a minority of the world population, consumes the clear majority of the worlds resources. This consumption deprives non-Americans of their rightful portion of the worlds bounty, and keeps a majority of the worlds population in poverty.
2) Diversity - Divide and conquer : American exceptionalism, and the American identity must be attacked and broken down in order to expedite the conversion of The United States of America to a Marxist paradigm. Corruption of borders, mingling of language, and dilution of prevailing culture must be accomplished to these ends.
3) Hauteur - Few are fit to lead : Expect the worst in people. People are stupid. They are incapable of any degree of independent, or intellectual thought. They must be told what to think. Words must be defined so people will understand them within the socialist model. Any political discussion must be limited to socialist themes. Any deviance from a socialist theme, or consideration of unorthodox thought, is undesirable. However, debate within any socialist theme should be as brisk as possible to further the movement (Chomsky). Few have the requisite intelligence to define words as they pertain to the revolution. Those who do will lead the masses, and their authority will be absolute. Political strategy should be based on the assumption people are stupid and will respond to greed, lethargy, and racism.
4) Hubris - Government is salvation : There is no God, but god. There can be no authority above that of the government. All vestiges and symbols of any higher authority must be purged from the public conscience. Religious fervor and devotion are serious obstacles to the revolution. Therefore, priestly functions must be infiltrated to add a revolutionary voice to the peoples communion to advance the liberal socialist agenda. Government is the final arbitrator.
5) Ambition - Ends justify the means : Those who dissent and resist do not understand the ultimate goal of the revolution. If they did, they would welcome the end result. Those voices must be overcome by any means necessary. Once the objective of the world socialist workers utopia has been achieved, all will understand the beauty, and forgive any transgressions perceived along the way. Any murder, theft, or lie may be forgiven by the grace offered through the victory of the masses.
Eureka. You got it. The water is starting to boil and that nice warm sauna is getting a little hot. Wonder how many Frogs will escape the pot?
Pretty well sums it up.
If you get rid of the of them are we left with 2 legged stools?
This pretty much echoes the principles Marx laid out in the Manifesto.
Just stand up and then flush the stool.
I was wonderin’ when someone would catch on to the inner meaning...LOL.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.