Skip to comments.Fewer Doctors + More Patients = Rationed Care
Posted on 02/15/2011 7:35:21 PM PST by stolinsky
Let me ask some key questions:
● Would you give up major parts of your childhood and youth to intensive study?
● Would you spend one-third of your life in school and training?
● Would you saddle yourself with hundreds of thousands of dollars of school-loan debt?
● Would you go through four, five, or more years of postgraduate training, with sleep deprivation, job stress, and military-style discipline, as well as unpleasant sights, sounds, and smells?
● Would you do all this, only to end up a virtual servant, following unrealistic, confusing, and often contradictory directives from non-medical government bureaucrats?
● Would you resign yourself to a life of less professional independence, less human satisfaction, and less income?
● Would you relegate your patients to inferior care dictated by bean-counters and paper-shufflers who have little medical knowledge, but from whom there is no appeal?
● Or would you opt for a more rewarding career, leaving sick people to be cared for by doctors trained in other nations, as now is happening in Britain?
(Excerpt) Read more at stolinsky.com ...
I will be interesting to see just how many doctors over 50 retire early rather than putting up with nobama don’tcare. With nobama don’tcare it will be like going to the DMV for your health.
Yes, a great message for the youth in our nation. Work hard so that people like Sheila Jackson Lee can dictate how your life will go, irrespective of your effort, sacrifices, and commitment.
Don’t forget having a lawyer behind every bush waiting to sue your a$$ off.
Why not just post it here?
Even you are an optimist. The DMV can keep you waiting in line for three hours and treat you rudely. ObamaCare can keep you waiting for months and kill you.