Skip to comments.Advancing the Socialist Dream
Posted on 03/01/2011 10:12:17 AM PST by HushTX
They billed it as "Restoring the American Dream." In reality it was "Advancing the Socialist Agenda." Don't believe me? See for yourself. Click on the images to enlarge them.
Listen closely to what this guy says. He wants to do away with the Republicans and the Democrats and bring to the fore a "Worker's Labor Party." That is socialism, through and through. The most troubling thing is that the people in this crowd did not recognize that, and bought what this guy was selling. The only question is if they are gullible, stupid, or socialists.
Video: We need a Labor Party.
Now that the rally leader has clearly revealed himself as a raging socialist, he lead the people in a chant.
Another DFW local was also at the rally. Her coverage was picked up by the Blaze.
Listen, I know I'm known for long winded rants and in depth analysis of practically everything, but there really isn't anything we can say about this that they don't say for us. If this isn't enough to stir you to action, what will it take? When will we stop going to meetings and complaining and turn our focus to actually combating the filth and rot the Left is inflicting on the country?
LISTEN to the people who speak! Pay ATTENTION! The people in that crowd are going to be miserable, and some of them may be dead, if people like that ISO stooge pull off an actual socialist revolution. Little do they know that they are supporting it. It's time for us to put our foot down.
We MUST hold the line.
Terrible writing, but I'm exhausted after this weekend. I didn't want to wait until I felt better to get this out. Be sure to check out the material at The Blaze, too.
They should call these protests...”Spring Broke 2011”.
We need to pray Ephesians 6:11-18 - WE CANNOT WIN with only our own power... and “evil” knows it and laughs all the way to the bank...or, in this case, all the way to our graves!
Recently, those verses have become my mantra......
(11) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
(12) “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
For we wrestle not against ° flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
(13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
(14) Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
(15) And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
(16) Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
(17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
(18) Praying always ° ° with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto ° ° with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Just my two cents.