It has been a while for me, but I do recall Cs-137 is very dangerous when inhaled or ingested. That was the case in South America when some people found a discarded medical source in a dump and broke it open to see what was inside.
posted on 03/13/2011 11:39:47 AM PDT
(How to relate to Liberals? Take a Conservative, remove all responsibility...logic...)
Yes, it’s a really dangerous gamma and beta source, but much less radioactive than iodine 131.
posted on 03/13/2011 11:50:59 AM PDT
(Math is hard. Harder if you're stupid.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson