Skip to comments.Al Gore Tells Time Magazine Global Warming Skeptics Just As Dim As Birthers
Posted on 05/03/2011 5:09:20 PM PDT by PROCON
Former vice president Al Gore is as eager as your average liberal on the street in wanting to explore resistance to the persuasiveness of global warming theories. The first problem? If conservatives are so thick in the head, why does the rest of the public need pictures, not just mere words?
In a supportive interview with Bryan Walsh in Time magazine, Gore explained "Years ago I shifted from making speeches about climate to presenting slideshows precisely because the complexity of the material makes it easier to communicate with pictures. Interactive infographics make it easier still." Then came time for "Science," and typically, Gore suggested his opponents are opposed to science, and to truth, just like the "birthers" who don't accept evidence:
(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...
"The Earth has a fever...."
0bama caved to the dim “birthers.” When will Al cave and provide legitimate proof of so-called global warming? Oh that’s right, he won’t because he can’t.
Anybody ever asked Gore how many millions he’s made from this scam?If liberals want to tax the rich at 100 percent,they should start with this bastard.
An embittered former Senator and Vice President Al Gore is seen here en-route back to prison after a federal appeals court refused to review his 20 year sentence for GROSS HYPOCRICY for his lead role as spokesman in the Climategate fraud conspiracy.
The same court recently rejected the appeals of the lengthy sentences of the 137 alleged UN scientists Gores co-conspirators for falsifying data supporting so-called Cap and Trade legislation that trial testimony disclosed would have virtually destroyed what remained of the U.S. economy while unjustly enriching Gore and a cabal of insiders.
During his trial, Gore was notified by the Nobel Committee that he would have to return the large monetary prize and the gold metal awarded him in 2009. He told reporters that the last of his prize money and the 100 million or so hed bilked from taxpayers while running his scam had gone to the lawyers and Tipper pawned his medal when she left him for an achondroplastic dwarf NBA center and filed for divorce after his conviction.
Both of which are smarter than anyone who spends 5 bucks on this clowns E-Book.
That dumbass couldn't figure out how to get a fly off of a jelly donut.
The picture of him looking down the barrel of his M-16 while in Vietnam says it all.
Comparing birthers to AGW deniers is like comparing a jelly donut to the theory of relativity.
One involves constitutional law while the other involves complex systems analysis.
What’s next: the Nazi label?
Sheesh, Time Magazine; and you publish this? Of course you do. To influence unsuspecting “independents”.
Major LOL!!!! We’re all Birthers now, because we DO accept evidence!!!!
Typical Progressive tactic. If anyone disagrees with you, belittle and degrade them.....much like Obama did to Trump. To me, any parent that lets their child attend a conference or lecture that features Al Gore is dumber than a box of poodle hair.
Commentary on intelligence from a millionaire who couldn’t successfully arrange a happy ending from a minimum wage masseuse.
This from the very same guy who claimed the center of the earth was “millions and millions of degrees”. (No, he didn’t specify F or C.)
Sheesh, Al. Maybe you should get your facts straight before opening that fat mouth.
Ya know, Algore invented the internet.
Al Gore Tells Time Magazine Global Warming Skeptics Just As Dim As Birthers
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer
Requiem æternam dona eis, Domine; In memoria æterna erit justus, ab auditione mala non timebit.
This follows Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals quite closely. Every time a liberal speaks I listen to their words through this filter.
1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.”
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat.... [and] the collapse of communication.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.”
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time....”
8. “Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.”
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.”
11. “If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside... every positive has its negative.”
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and ‘frozen.’...
Yeah, No. 6, to me, describes Progressives in general. People that love a lie.
Thank goodness this dope never became president.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.