Skip to comments.I'm Getting Arrested for Android
Posted on 10/17/2011 10:24:42 AM PDT by OL Hickory
I'm Getting Arrested is a creative Android app that, according to developer Quadrant 2, was inspired by a real-life "Occupy Wall Street" incident. It lets you quickly notify your family, friends, and crack legal team (if you have one) of your situation with a single tap of your finger.
(Excerpt) Read more at download.cnet.com ...
The following additional apps should be made available:
1. An app that rings loudly at 5AM to wake up the user, get cleaned up, get dressed, and go to work / find work.
2. An app that sends an electrical pulse through it’s casing and into the user whenever a retarded marxist thought or word is spoken.
3. An app that will automatically send a text or email to every taxpayer at the end of each work day thanking them for their sacrifice, and apologizing for the slacker’s disrespect to them.
4. A special app for politicians that notifies them how much national debt has been accrued each day, estimates the total pages of burdensome regulations placed on businesses, tally’s their amount of pork spending, and automatically prepares an apologetic resignation letter to his/her constituents.
Shark Lawyer app is next.
You could make a small fortune (give or take a million) if you designed such an app.
And then a Soap-on-a-Rope app
I would think other useful similar apps would be:
“I’m getting attacked and returning fire.”
“I’m getting attacked and need the cops to protect me.”
“I’ve fallen and I can’t get up.”
“I don’t know where the peanut butter is.”
“Where did I put my keys?”
“Honey, come find me, I’m lost.”
“I need a working credit card number, fast.”
“Do you think I should buy this?” (with voting)
I wonder if Attorney General Holder has this app.
They need an App that announces to the world: “I am a Marxist Tool and a Useful Idiot.”
That sounds good! Anyone a computer expert or lurking members of Anonymous? I would like to someone to put this on Obama’s Blackberry....LOL!
Need such an app for law abiding conservatives, in the cluches of over reaching authorities
- self-defense situations (perps & wildlife!)
- EPA thugery
Many of the Occupy Wall Street participants are on crack.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.