Skip to comments.Over Throwing America
Posted on 10/20/2011 5:40:02 AM PDT by Evergolightly
Those responsible for the ill-conceived changes, being forced upon us, are working to transform the United States into global structure for control under a centralized totalitarian world government. The United States is no longer being operated in accordance to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights! These two essential documents are now but a shell and a cover by which socialists hide as they use dual speak upon the public!
Charles E. Merriam, was one of the advisors to President Franklin D. Roosevelt, who instructed his fellow revisionists in techniques, which give the illusion of being Constitutional, and yet be designed to bring in a new form of government: a world dictatorship.
(Excerpt) Read more at libertygunrights.com ...
How can we stop the insanity of socialism?
ie the 4 Freedoms
Freedom of speech and expression
Freedom of worship
Freedom from want
Freedom from fear
FDR was 'Marxist lite'....the current POSOTUS is just 'Marxist'
Like that pic.
It goes back to Constitutional Republic and how we have bent the rules along the way. So, much so that it is barely recognizable.
Some did it because they felt it was the only way to keep us together as a nation such as the great compromise.
While others have bent the rules in order to fundamentally transform us into some quasi-globalist social democracy.
An imaginary land where international law trumps what once was our great Constitution. All in the name of some perceived fairness to people who would otherwise chop our heads off and have us submit to their throw back cult/religion.
Where some would pervert family values or Christian belief into a homophobic hate crime to justify their distorted and unfounded views.
Its a nauseous stew of power abusers, subverters,america haters, and greedy bastards all working towards their own narcistic ends.
Dozens, maybe hundreds, of sub-groups all in it for themselves and screw the Republic.
If they are not the enemy within they are useful idiots. Like OWS folks. They want something from the g’mint, even though it never was the g’mint responsiblity to provide these idiots with a educaton or a job, because the g’mint has told them for decades they are entitled to it.
If we do not turn this situation around we are dooomed. We will be working hard, with little to show for it, in order that others do not have to.
“because the gmint has told them for decades they are entitled to it.”
Add onto that, all the commercials people hear from cradle to grave...”you deserve the best”, etc...
Advertising WORKS, or they wouldn’t do it.
Is it any wonder we are *practically* a nation of narcissists?
“Overthrow” is one word.
2. Push for the constitution as hard as socialists push for socialism. We need to be as staunch and as ceaseless in our efforts as they are in theirs.
3. Pass a “separation of school and state” amendment. Socialists created the modern education system for a reason.
4. Stop public funding of any media as it's inimical to maintaining a free press.
5. Stop corporate/out of state political donations. Only those people that are registered to vote and can vote for said candidate should be able to donate to that same candidate.
6. Impose strict term limits for both state and Federal offices.
7. Close state primaries to only those registered for that party. Democrats influencing the Republican Presidential primaries is only one example of the funny business that goes on.
8. Recognize that we can't win. Socialism is the ideology of egomaniacal people that lust for power over others and as soon as you beat one group another group will spring up. We need to be ever vigilant.
9. Fight the socialists not each other. Socialists will do everything they can to cause confusion and chaos to their enemies. We need remember who are friends are.
10. Become educated. The constitution is not a complex document and you don't have to have it completely memorized and understood before you realize that the problems we face stem from ignoring the Constitution. I've heard people say that the “constitution isn't a suicide pact” and that is true. The Constitution was written as "a survivors guide to creating a government". Ignoring it is suicide.
As an aside there are a lot of conservatives who are willing to forgo constitutional principle to suit their agenda and they have to realize that it doesn't really matter why one subverts the constitution, chances are they are causing more harm than they are trying to stop. Let's first actually start following the constitution and if there is something genuinely not working let's pass a constitutional amendment to fix it.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.