Skip to comments.Simple values for politicians and the people who vote for them
Posted on 02/12/2012 10:40:16 AM PST by Oldpuppymax
With the broad and deep attack on our values and Constitution by the Administration and its handlers, we must restore our armor against the snares of the evil that swirls through our halls of government. Oaths to uphold and protect the Constitution are laughed at and Judeo-Christian values vilified. More than politics, its spiritual warfare!
Here are a few simple observations that a few of us might grasp and try to understand:
1. The Declaration of Independence sets the spiritual, moral and philosophical base of the Constitution. It also warns of pretended legislation and the sending out of agents to eat out the peoples substance.
2. Political Correctness is Academias contribution to arrogance and ignorance. Free speech and free exchange of ideas are lost. There is nothing in PC that exudes love, only a failed attempt at sensitivity and compassion to control critical thinking and true charity.
3. The Principles of Subsidiarity and Solidarity must be applied together in all legislation to prevent selective privilege and demeaning dependency.
4. No House or Senate Bill should cover more than one subject area. Any bill over 50-100 pages is likely pretended legislation. The current dustup over 3,000 page Obamacare with Catholic institutions is a classic example of the implantation of poison pills and bureaucratic license by drafters and imposers with ill-intent.
5. The Federal Government has no competence in Health, Education and Welfare...
(Excerpt) Read more at coachisright.com ...
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.