Skip to comments.31 Foregone Facts Barack Obama Fans Should Ponder!
Posted on 03/10/2012 8:46:01 AM PST by mojitojoe
1. If a previous president would have increased the deficit by double the amount of his predecessors eight year tenure in only his first 30 months, would you have considered him an oniomaniac?
2. If a previous president had then proposed to double the current debt within 10 years, would you have approved?
3. If a previous president would have spent nearly a trillion dollars in stimulus and guaranteed unemployment would not exceed 8%, would you have called him a liar?
4. If a previous president would have played golf for thirteen weekends in a row leaving it up to congressional leaders to deal with the greatest financial crisis since the great depression, would you have considered him disengaged and out of touch?
5. If a previous president had criticized a state law that he admitted to never even reading, would you have thought him an ignoramus?
(Excerpt) Read more at catchkevin.com ...
“My favorite ozero accomplishment is spending 300 billion per month while taking in only 180 billion. Brilliant commie/Cloward Piven move.”
Hard to beat for outright destruction of our economy.
This time, he must be vetted and since the MSM won’t do it, it’s up to us.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.