Skip to comments.Absolutely Appalling…Obama Uses Banks to Control Catholic Church
Posted on 03/20/2012 1:57:45 PM PDT by STARWISE
A core component of Marxism is to destroy organized religion. So, Obamas new attack on the Catholic Church should be no surprise.
First, it was the unprecedented effort to destroy the churchs rights of religious conscience through a contraception benefit mandate. Now, Obama is abusing the power of the Executive Branch by using the banks to control the Catholic Church.
Following up on his directive to put the Vatican on the Money Laundering List, Obama is, now, meting out his punishment.
Via The Blaze,
JPMorgan Chase is shutting down the Vaticans bank account with its Milan branch due to a lack of transparency, according to Reuters.
The Vatican bank, also known as the Institute for Works of Religion (IOR), is having its account phased out and closed by March 30, Business Insiders Julia La Roche reports, because it apparently failed to provide sufficient information on money transfers.
last year the Vatican formally adopted internal laws to comply with international standards on financial crime and they now comply with the rules of the Paris-based Financial Action Task Force (FATF), according to Reuters.
Considering the fact that the Catholic Church is currently engaged in a culture war with the Obama administration (and the world at large), a few critics believe we are witnessing much more than a mere pursuit of financial transparency.
Wake up, people! Obama is no Democrat. Hes just a conventional Marxist using executive powers to achieve Marxist goals on the way to his Marxist Utopia.
(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...
Here is the complete list from Alinsky.
* RULE 1: Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have. Power is derived from 2 main sources money and people. Have-Nots must build power from flesh and blood. (These are two things of which there is a plentiful supply. Government and corporations always have a difficult time appealing to people, and usually do so almost exclusively with economic arguments.)
* RULE 2: Never go outside the expertise of your people. It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals dont address the real issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)
* RULE 3: Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
* RULE 4: Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entitys very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)
* RULE 5: Ridicule is mans most potent weapon. There is no defense. Its irrational. Its infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)
* RULE 6: A good tactic is one your people enjoy. Theyll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. Theyre doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones. (Radical activists, in this sense, are no different that any other human being. We all avoid un-fun activities, and but we revel at and enjoy the ones that work and bring results.)
* RULE 7: A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Dont become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)
* RULE 8: Keep the pressure on. Never let up. Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance.
As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)
* RULE 9: The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist. (Perception is reality. Large organizations always prepare a worst-case scenario, something that may be furthest from the activists minds. The upshot is that the organization will expend enormous time and energy, creating in its own collective mind the direst of conclusions. The possibilities can easily poison the mind and result in demoralization.)
* RULE 10: If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive. Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog. (Unions used this tactic. Peaceful [albeit loud] demonstrations during the heyday of unions in the early to mid-20th Century incurred managements wrath, often in the form of violence that eventually brought public sympathy to their side.)
* RULE 11: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Never let the enemy score points because youre caught without a solution to the problem. (Old saw: If youre not part of the solution, youre part of the problem. Activist organizations have an agenda, and their strategy is to hold a place at the table, to be given a forum to wield their power. So, they have to have a compromise solution.)
* RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)
>>Wake up, people! Obama is no Democrat. Hes just a conventional Marxist using executive powers to achieve Marxist goals on the way to his Marxist Utopia.
That’s exactly what a Democrat is! Some may not know it because they are ignorant to the fact that everything they believe is in the writings of Marx, but they are still marxists. Some people think that being a Marxist is like being a Christian: that it doesn’t count unless you announce that you are. Nope. You are a marxist as soon as you believe in the marxist things. Call yourself whatever you want and it doesn’t change a thing.
If Obama wages war on the Catholic Church his re-election will be doomed. The birth control mandate was one thing, you start messing with the Church’s money you will be in a world of hurt.
BHO is no different than any other despot, with one exception he hasn’t started the whole sale jailing and murdering of dissidents. (yet)
We have no conservative leaders in congress STARWISE, all we have are Boehner and McConnell who maybe will give a mild, low key harrumph once a month and then back to business as usual.
Obugger is crusing into a world of hurt. He is just asking the Lord to strike him.
we seem unable to stop it. There SHOULD be an outcry from media
this is really scary
and I don’t know what to do. Too many people are ok with this
Rejoice and get used to it, if you're waiting for your King to come.
I am not neccesarily talking about Catholics in the common sense. I am talking about messing with The Church’s money. The heirarchry of the Church will not stand for it. The Catholic Church is still very very powerful. When it comes to their assets they play hardball.
This is exactly what I just told my husband...
I agree that the Church will not tolerate messing with their money, they are very, very wealthy and with Mario Draghi installed as the head of the European Central Bank, who answers to no one but Rome, according to “The Economist”, I think this administration may be biting off more that it can chew.
Hussein is evil. Every day is another law/executive order/rule, etc., to destroy. Open rebellion will start at some point - where/when is that point?
We are able; but we are not willing.
It’s rare I go up against FR conventional wisdom here. But, this(the Vatican bank scandal which has been going on for over a year that I know of) is something I have been following for several years now. Its very possible there is a lot more to the money laundering aspect of what the Vatican bank was doing.
And if what I read over at the Dark Cabal/White Hats Reports is even close to the truth the last thing the regime would want is for zero to get caught with loads of bucks at the Vatican Bank which is what you read over at the White Hats reports.
I have no clue whether any of the following is true or not but it is something I have been following for some time and when Glen Beck brought it up during an interview with Santorum(in a degrading sarcastic manner I might add) today it just kind of struck a nerve with me.
I’m not saying the dear leader would not go after the Catholic Church. He would. As well as any church that is not muslim or islamic. I have no doubt he would because in this case he may have ulterior motives for dosing so.
Check out the following links and judge for your self.
Its a lot of reading but if nothing else it will challenge many beliefs you and I have had.
Here is the dark cabal stuff posted by a committe known as the White Hats. Some very interesting stuff here.
The interesting thing about this list is that it is exactly the way school yard bullies wield their power.
,,,,, Wrong title posted .
Muzzie uses banks to control Chatholic Church .
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.