Big companies prefer H-1B workers
Big government prefers H-1B workers because they pay full social security taxes and unemployment insurance but can not claim any benefits. It's a big free money kickback to the government that normal workers don't pay.
posted on 03/26/2012 9:41:47 AM PDT
To: Reeses; All
H-IB's paying SS taxes is a myth
is that they pay unemployment taxes.
How H-1Bs and L-1s Avoid Paying Taxes
- A company in India (in this case Leading Edge) hires someone that will become an H-1B.
- Leading edge subcontracts them to a bodyshop like TATA or Syntel.
- TATA gets them a job at an American company.
- Leading edge deposits the pay check directly into the employees Indian bank account.
- The H-1B is given a living allowance that is free of all U.S. taxes.
- TATA also supplies them with housing so a minimum amount of money is transferred to the US.
posted on 03/26/2012 10:07:30 AM PDT
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson