Looks like it growing legs.....or arms.....or even a brain. Now we need some courage.
Pretty certain that a “natural born citizen” would not have a father who was a citizen of some other country.
Maybe the long form is hidden because HBO Sr is not the baby-daddy and the identity of the real dad is even more embarrassing. The other question that should be addressed is this: Can a citizen leave the country, become a citizen of another country via adoption (no dual citizenship allowed, meaning, the adoptive parents terminated American citizenship), then be somehow re-patriated (there is no document trail for this one), then become eligible to be the President? The defintion being sought is important but maybe the question needs to be expanded for the current circumstance.
I’m not one for conspiracy theories, but at this point there are a very significant number of judges that have started down the road of ruling on the issue, only to suddenly reverse code and spit out what is an obviously unsound decision. I believe that someone must be threatening these judges and their families.
A federal judge has determined in a case challenging Barack Obamas eligibility for a state ballot that the meaning of the constitutional phrase natural born citizen is important and not trivial.
U.S. District Judge S. Thomas Anderson of Tennessee said the courts ultimately must define natural born citizen, affirming that the issue of whether President Obama is constitutionally qualified to run for the presidency is certainly substantial.
The court construes these allegations about President Obama as corroboration of plaintiffs main allegation that President Obama is not a natural born citizen or otherwise qualified to be president, the judge wrote.
Andersons opinion included a notation that the U.S. Supreme Court in Minor v. Happersett defined natural born citizen as all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens.
It is undisputed that the material fact at issue in this case is whether under the circumstances of president Obamas birth, the president is a natural born citizen, a term set out in the United States Constitution and construed under federal law, he wrote.
This could be HUGH!
or he could find a horses head in his bed, or a dead fish wrapped in newspaper.
(even spell check thinks Obama is illegitimate)
1. Did he simply lose the one he had sometime in 2007 or sometime before? I'm talking about the one he wrote about in one of his books.
2. Did the dog eat it?
3. Was it in such bad shape in 2007 that he felt he needed a new one that was in better shape?
4. And what about his Connecticut Social Security application?
5. Obama could simply order a copy of his SS application form today and show it to the public in a few days, and if it showed that young Obama did indeed apply for his SS card back in Hawaii as Obama supporters claim, then the Connecticut Social Security number controversy would end.
6. For instance, Obama could get a copy of his SS application and display it at a White House press conference like he displayed his long form birth certificate at a White House press conference to great fanfare back in April 2011.
7. As many of us know, anyone can easily get a copy of his own original SS application form by paying a small fee. Check SS website for details.
8. As he was holding up a copy of his SS application, he could say something like this: "See, I told you that I applied in Hawaii as I claimed. Also, this application also shows that someone else did not apply for me in Connecticut as birthers claim and that I did not steal someone else's Social Security number like the birthers also claim I did."
9. But no, so far Obama has remained conspicuously silent when it comes to the Connecticut Social Security number issue. Why is that?
He could start here:
AMICUS BRIEF Georgia POTUS Eligibility Cases.