I have said 100 times here and elsewhere. They cut down ObamaCare and we will hear They took your health care from the chief divider all summer right up into election day. Thats the phrase and he will use it.
They probably will, but it will be a losing strategy because 73% of the people don't want Obamacare, won't perceive that anything has been "lost", and I'm not sure the remaining 27% see any benefit either.
Speaking of the 27% who, when polled say they want Obamacare, many of them know that all they have to go is go to the emergency room and it's free anyway.
Should have read this comment first, saved myself the trouble.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson