Skip to comments.TRAITOR JOHN'S BAR and SUPREME TAX COURT
Posted on 06/29/2012 9:11:30 AM PDT by Graewoulf
Esteemed Chief Justice John Roberts yesterday opened a new watering hole in the District of Corruption. This was a surprise move, according to close personal friends Eric Holder and Barack Obama. Un-named sources close to Roberts say that the original name had to be changed from Traitor John's Bar and Grill to Traitor John's Bar and Supreme Tax Court due an unexpected shortage of Federalist Steaks, Robert's personal favorite meal.
Yesterday, the Government declared Federalists to be an Endangered Species, and thus effectively converted the Grill into the Supreme Tax Court that should last for at least two generations of Americans, assuming constant sale of US Robert's Government Treasury Bonds.
No money is needed at Traitor John's, as EVERYTHING will be automatically charged to your Grandchildren's Descendants Unlimited Charge Accounts.
"Hey Justice John, Nancy is really great in bed isn't she, and her pictures of you in bed with her are ready to go on You Tube if you don't vote for us!"
A question for all of us: "When and how did Pelosi know that her side would win?"
By the way, I know there is a tax on dividends in the healthcare bill, and there is a sales tax on homes over a certain amount when they are sold. What are all of the taxes in this bill. Instead of the Supreme Tax, it should be called the Supreme Taxes.
Thanks. Not often that a grouchy old graewoulf like me gets a pat on the cranium. Thanks!
BTW, you lurkers out there, come on in! Traitor John himself just whipped up a fresh batch of his favorite flavor of Kool-Aid.
ICE is not here yet, as they are meeting with Obama Rifles Leader Holder about the effect his Contempt charges will have on ATF order for cover-up tarps.
The Kool-Aid is good warm too. Come on in!
Wild guess: Nancy P. said that she had on her lucky shoes yesterday? Maybe this SCOTUS Ruling was a “shoe-in?” Sorry, bad pun, but she is a bad Rep.
Bring some more art work into Traitor John’s! It is a place for all to come and see what in the hell is going on in The District of Corruption !
Help yourself to the Obamalite Kool Aid. Son-of-a-Mitch McConnell just brought it in. He’s in the back now drinking Obama Rifle Shooters.
Traitor John’s Bar and Supreme Tax Court is Open for business on this July second, 2012.
One question that came up over the weekend was “Are all traitors cowards?
Most folks at Traitor John’s were afraid to say.
However, many thought that Dictator “You Lie” Obama’s dual verbal public thrashings of the SCOTUS just might, could, have been a slight factor.
Discussion continues as to whether the Special Joint Session of Congress tongue-lashing or the State of the Union tongue-lashing of SCOTUS by Dictator Obama were more effective, if at all.
Copies of films of both tongue-lashings have been been requested from AG Eric Holder, but only severely edited copies have been received here at Traitor John’s.
So far this morning, the Kool-Aid discussions seem to center around these three following questions:
1.) Did Dictator Obama use “The Bully Pulpit” to intimidate the weakest member of the SCOTUS, and therefore unfairly Nationalize the Medical and Insurance Industries?
2.) Is “Weak-Knees” Traitor John Roberts building a State-Of-The-Art epileptic clinic and personal retirement home in Kenya?
3.) Will Dictator Obama need to continue his brutal fund-raising schedule now that Chief Justice John Roberts has been paid off?
While the Roberts “care” Supreme Tax is being jawboned in Congress, and the above three questions are being decisively answered here at Traitor John’s, there is one topic that all at Traitor John’s are in total agreement.
That topic is that the Federal Government, at the VERY highest level, simply MUST do something to stop schoolyard bullying! It is a National Disgrace!
Traitor John says “Drink up, because the next round of Kool-Aid will also be charged to your Grandchildren’s Descendants!”
WOW, isn”t this going to be a GREAT Forth of July?
Obamacare: 21 New or Higher Taxes
by RYAN ELLISJuly 1, 2012
Ryan Ellis puts together some important data on the tax impact of Obamacare:
1. Individual Mandate Excise Tax(Jan 2014): Starting in 2014, anyone not buying “qualifying” health insurance must pay an income surtax according to the higher of the following
Exemptions for religious objectors, undocumented immigrants, prisoners, those earning less than the poverty line, members of Indian tribes, and hardship cases (determined by HHS)
2. Employer Mandate Tax(Jan 2014): If an employer does not offer health coverage, and at least one employee qualifies for a health tax credit, the employer must pay an additional non-deductible tax of $2000 for all full-time employees. This provision applies to all employers with 50 or more employees. If any employee actually receives coverage through the exchange, the penalty on the employer for that employee rises to $3000. If the employer requires a waiting period to enroll in coverage of 30-60 days, there is a $400 tax per employee ($600 if the period is 60 days or longer). Combined score of individual and employer mandate tax penalty: $65 billion/10 years
3. Surtax on Investment Income ($123 billion/Jan. 2013): This increase involves the creation of a new, 3.8 percent surtax on investment income earned in households making at least $250,000 ($200,000 single). This would result in the following top tax rates on investment income
2013+ (current law)
2013+ (Obama budget)
*Other unearned income includes (for surtax purposes) gross income from interest, annuities, royalties, net rents, and passive income in partnerships and Subchapter-S corporations. It does not include municipal bond interest or life insurance proceeds, since those do not add to gross income. It does not include active trade or business income, fair market value sales of ownership in pass-through entities, or distributions from retirement plans. The 3.8% surtax does not apply to non-resident aliens.
4. Excise Tax on Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans($32 bil/Jan 2018): Starting in 2018, new 40 percent excise tax on “Cadillac” health insurance plans ($10,200 single/$27,500 family). For early retirees and high-risk professions exists a higher threshold ($11,500 single/$29,450 family). CPI +1 percentage point indexed.
5. Hike in Medicare Payroll Tax($86.8 bil/Jan 2013)
6. Medicine Cabinet Tax($5 bil/Jan 2011): Americans no longer able to use health savings account (HSA), flexible spending account (FSA), or health reimbursement (HRA) pre-tax dollars to purchase non-prescription, over-the-counter medicines (except insulin)
7. HSA Withdrawal Tax Hike($1.4 bil/Jan 2011): Increases additional tax on non-medical early withdrawals from an HSA from 10 to 20 percent, disadvantaging them relative to IRAs and other tax-advantaged accounts, which remain at 10 percent.
8. Flexible Spending Account Cap - aka”Special Needs Kids Tax”($13 bil/Jan 2013): Imposes cap of $2500 (Indexed to inflation after 2013) on FSAs (now unlimited). There is one group of FSA owners for whom this new cap will be particularly cruel and onerous: parents of special needs children. There are thousands of families with special needs children in the United States, and many of them use FSAs to pay for special needs education. Tuition rates at one leading school that teaches special needs children in Washington, D.C. (National Child Research Center) can easily exceed $14,000 per year. Under tax rules, FSA dollars can be used to pay for this type of special needs education.
9. Tax on Medical Device Manufacturers($20 bil/Jan 2013): Medical device manufacturers employ 360,000 people in 6000 plants across the country. This law imposes a new 2.3% excise tax. Exemptions include items retailing for less than $100.
10. Raise “Haircut” for Medical Itemized Deduction from 7.5% to 10% of AGI($15.2 bil/Jan 2013): Currently, those facing high medical expenses are allowed a deduction for medical expenses to the extent that those expenses exceed 7.5 percent of adjusted gross income (AGI). The new provision imposes a threshold of 10 percent of AGI; it is waived for 65+ taxpayers in 2013-2016 only.
11. Tax on Indoor Tanning Services($2.7 billion/July 1, 2010): New 10 percent excise tax on Americans using indoor tanning salons
12. Elimination of tax deduction for employer-provided retirement Rx drug coverage in coordination with Medicare Part D($4.5 bil/Jan 2013)
13. Blue Cross/Blue Shield Tax Hike($0.4 bil/Jan 2010): The special tax deduction in current law for Blue Cross/Blue Shield companies would only be allowed if 85 percent or more of premium revenues are spent on clinical services
14. Excise Tax on Charitable Hospitals(Min$/immediate): $50,000 per hospital if they fail to meet new “community health assessment needs,” “financial assistance,” and “billing and collection” rules set by HHS
15. Tax on Innovator Drug Companies($22.2 bil/Jan 2010): $2.3 billion annual tax on the industry imposed relative to share of sales made that year.
16. Tax on Health Insurers($60.1 bil/Jan 2014): Annual tax on the industry imposed relative to health insurance premiums collected that year. The stipulation phases in gradually until 2018, and is fully-imposed on firms with $50 million in profits.
Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/print/obamacare-21-new-or-higher-taxes#ixzz1zTjrQYbJ
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Thanks! WOW! We are going to have to make a huge batch of Kool-Aid in order to do your list justice, (not Supreme, of course).
BTW, is you run across any comments from “Mighty Milktoast Mitt” on any of these items on your list, we here at Traitor John’s can settle a few bets.
Most of the guys here have bet that Mitt Romney has scratched Obama”care” off of things he needs to strongly oppose in his public speeches.
HEY! Once it is rule a SUPREME Tax, well, that is all she wrote!
Hand to hand combat, political style, is not prep school Mitt’s style, but he smiles good.
Traitor Johns Bar and Supreme Tax Court is Open for business on this July third, 2012.
Most folks at Traitor Johns are still afraid to say that all traitors are cowards.
Laudatory reasons for Traitor John choosing to legally strengthen Dictator “You Lie” Obama’s hand keep pouring in from the Anti-Capitalist, Ivy League Law Schools.
The Liberal agenda Media is also doing its duty to advance the cause of the Feudal European Socialist Movement in America, commonly known as FESMA.
Our Kool-Aid machines can hardly keep up with the demand!
Now that Romney has chosen to distance himself from Conservative Outrage against Traitor John, it looks like Obama will have a lot few obstacles to overcome in his effort to repeal and replace market-based healthcare in America.
That reminds me, “Ol’ Chopping Block” Axelrod just brought in a new batch of his Kool-Aid. He calls it “The Farewell to Your Private Doctor Euroblend Kool-Aid.”
Big celebration coming up tomorrow, as Traitor Jim himself will send in some text pictures of the new State-of-the-Art Epilepsy Clinic that Obama is building for him in Kenya.
I guess that means that Traitor John really is going to retire in Kenya.
Drink up folks, because the next round of Kool-Aid will also be charged to the unlimited charge account in your Grandchildren’s Dependents future names!
Have a Happy European Fourth of July!
Traitor John is good, but I don’t think it qualifies the nature of his betrayal to the proper extent.
I’m going to refer to him as Chief Judas Roberts from this point on.
Are you sure you want to impugn the reputation of Judas Iscariot?
Chief Judas Roberts impugned his own reputation.
He is the man who killed America so that the Devil would like him.
Traitor John’s is certainly the place to go for French delicacies such as filet of jellyfish in a yellow sauce. But what of that new place opening in the next few months? I heard its going to be called “Rick’s Cafe Texan.” The food is very spicy I hear with plenty of red meat on the menu.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.