Skip to comments.Upside Down Land
Posted on 07/16/2012 9:38:49 AM PDT by Starman417
Feel free to add your own in the comments.
You know you live in upside-down land if:
* You can get arrested for expired tags on your car, but not for being in this country illegally.
* Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more it doesn't have.
* The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.
* Children are forcibly removed from parents who appropriately discipline them while children of "underprivileged" drug addicts are left to rot in filth infested cesspools.
* Working class Americans pay for their own health care (and the health are of everyone else) while unmarried women are free to have child after child on the "State's" dime while never being held responsible for their own choices.
* Hard work and success are rewarded with higher taxes and government intrusion, while slothful, lazy behavior is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, and subsidized housing.
* The government's plan for getting people back to work is to provide 99 weeks of unemployed checks (to not work).
* Politicians think that stripping away the amendments to the Constitution is really protecting the rights of the people.
* The rights of the government come before the rights of the individual.
(Excerpt) Read more at floppingaces.net...