Skip to comments.
Arafat to mastermind of 1972 Olympics massacre: 'Allah Protect You!' (ahead of operation)
Posted on 08/08/2012 6:42:43 PM PDT by Milagros
September 5, 1972
- The massacre of 11 Israeli athletes by Arab Muslim 'Palestinians' of Arafat's PLO / 'Black September' - aided by Neo-Nazis.*.
- The butchers were blessed - ahead of the operation - by Arafat and other Arabs: 'Allah protect you.'* * *
- While it shocked the world*, Arab newspapers were defending the killers.*
- Later, 80,000 gathered to honored the memory of the slain Israelis.*
- Decades later, mastermind Daoud was glorified by Palstinian Authority's media* and praised by its "moderate" leader - Abu Mazen (in 2010).*
TOPICS: Politics; Religion
KEYWORDS: arabs; histpory; israel; munich
posted on 08/08/2012 6:42:57 PM PDT
You just don’t “win” a Nobel Peace Prize.
posted on 08/08/2012 6:54:40 PM PDT
The day they trashed the nobility of noble pece prize...
posted on 08/08/2012 8:43:41 PM PDT
This is why the Arabs (Palestinians) can never make the transition from the letters PLO (Palestine Liberation Organization - where “Liberate” means to kill all Jews) to the Oslo Agreement-based PA (Palestinian Authority). The PA is supposed to be a precursor to a state and that was based on the assumption that the PLO would stop being the PLO and would turn into a quasi state and fight terror within its ranks. It never did and Arafart got the Noble Peace Prize which is a travesty of justice. This is OK now as Muhammad Baradeh from the (IAEA) got the Peace prize too for his role in preventing the proliferation of nuclear weapons around the world. What he actually did though was to enable Iran to get the bomb. This Noble Peace Prize was then given to President Obama for doing...absolutely nothing. This prize since Arafart has been meaningless.
posted on 08/09/2012 12:02:55 AM PDT
Most newspapers (as you brows through them online) called these terrorists plain ARABS, or Arab terrorists. It is before the PC to call them “palestinians.”
posted on 08/09/2012 5:49:21 AM PDT
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson