Skip to comments.
Words of Wisdom to Live By...
Reaganite Republican ^
| August 20, 2012
| Reaganite Republican
Posted on 08/20/2012 12:53:59 AM PDT by Reaganite Republican
- Money cannot buy you happiness... but it's more comfortable crying in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.
- Forgive your enemy- but don't forget the SOB's name
- Help a man in trouble... and he'll remember you (when he's in trouble again!)
- Many people exist in this world only because it's illegal to shoot them
- Trying to debate facts with an Obama voter is like trying trying to pick-up a cow pie by the clean end~
TOPICS: Chit/Chat; Government; Humor; Politics
KEYWORDS: life; principles; rules; wisdom
To: AdvisorB; ken5050
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson