Skip to comments.Jan Brewer prevents Obama turning 80,000 illegals into Arizona welfare recipients
Posted on 08/23/2012 9:01:50 AM PDT by Oldpuppymax
Governor Jan Brewer has put the kibosh on Barack Obamas unconstitutional, Dream Act end run around the US Congress by signing an executive order which will keep an estimated 80,000 illegal aliens off of Arizona welfare rolls.
In June, Barack Obama directed the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS)a division of Homeland Securityto provide illegal aliens the means of deferring federal deportation orders. With this Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, the president allows illegals who claim to have come to the United States as children to both avoid deportation and apply for US work permits in their state of residence by meeting any one of a number of conditions of eligibility.
Of course, as ICE Council president Chris Crane has already made clear, no illegal applying under the program is likely to be denied that eligibility. For [ICE and Border Patrol] officers have been told there is no burden for the alien to prove...
(Excerpt) Read more at coachisright.com ...
Unlike the Darwin Award candidates that infest the rest of the party.
if fubo will not enforce the immigration laws, and orders all illegals to be turned over to ice agents, and then released, OK... fine.. does it say what state to release them in?
put em on a bus, send them to the border of your state, and release them over state lines..
Then the state attorney general files suit to recover the damages and cost associated with this action..
ya just gotta outthink ‘em...
Jan Brewer for President.
Amazing. We LEGAL US citizens are forced to prove our “eligibility” every damned day if we choose to participate in US society. Yet....Obama and the Mexican illegals get a “free pass”....while they squandeer yet more US taxpayer dollars that we can ill afford to be squandered/wasted.
Good God....will this nightmare EVER end???
Much of the major media claim that this presidential decree directing the executive branch to institute portions of the Dream Act (contrary to the will of Congress and the American people) came about via executive order. But that is NOT the case. Rather, Obama ...just TOLD Janet Napolitano what he wanted immigration-related agencies of the executive branch to accomplish and the USCIS is getting it done.
So officially she is not enforcing the law by her decision, not via an executive order. She should be impeached ... or at least she and her staff should have their pay zero’d out.
“Jan Brewer is the damnedest Gov. I have ever seen.
One week, I am so pissed at her I want to wring her neck.
Next week, she absolutely makes me proud to live in Arizona.”
I don’t want any politician to have more loyalty to the party than to the citizens. That is what has brought us to this point in time in the USA.
IMO, and admittedly from a few thousand miles away, it seems when Gov Brewer does something I question it at least “appears” she has the citizens of the state in mind and not the party. You obviously have a much better view of the situation given she is your Gov.
Party loyalty was successfully exploited by the communist party to completely assimilate the democrats. Now, we have all seen the examples of the backbone extraction (aka assimilation) occurring in the GOP.
If this were not true then we would have seen an unending uproar in congress every time this un-American president issued an EO which did an end run around congress. Instead all we hear are crickets.
While running for governor of my state Chris Christie said(at the time he was a US attorney) ‘’illegal aliens haven’t committed any crimes’’. You think you got it bad?
The biggest lies are those of political correctness.
Liberals are in truth fascists.
Democrats are in truth socialists.
Left are in truth communists.
Progressives are in truth those who promote communism(progressive means forward which has long been established as the motto of the Communist Party).
Gay is in truth those who engage in hedonistic pleasure instead of procreation, meaning they exist in spite of natural laws of selection.
Right to choose in truth means to act irresponsible and trivialize life or death decisions.
Voters Rights in truth means to remove legitimate voting.
Illegal Alien in truth means invader.
United Nations in truth means United Against Freedom.
If all freedom loving people would use the truth when referring to any of the above, always use Communists instead of Progressives, always use Socialists instead of Democrats, always use Sexual Pervert instead of Gay, always use Invaders instead of Illegal Aliens. Then the people would understand very quickly.
I hear you jmacusa! In NYS we have a kabuki theater of a legislature and a senate but we are governed by 3 men in a room.
The Gov. Cuomo currently, leader of the legislature Sheldon Silver (no words in the English language to describe what a parasite he is), and leader of the Senate Dean Slelos. 2 dems and a RINO.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllldon Silver is now pushing for criminal trespassers to be admitted into our state universities and guess who gets to pay for it!
NYS is very close to bankrupt thanks to our public unions negotiating from the same side of the table as our politicians and Sheeeeeeeeeeellllllllllldon wants to give our tax money to criminals who’s very first act was to violate our borders.
There ya go!
What a combo
Has as much of a chance as Dr.Zoo/Syncro though...
I was actually thinking Ryan/ Brewer or Brewer/ Ryan (Not fussy at this point) and Arpaio as Attorney General.
Just a hint at Americans' tax burden for illegals. Probably more--much, much more.
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments. Verify: http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?pagename=iic_immigrationissuecenters7fd8
2. $22 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. Verify at: http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. Verify at: http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary & secondary education for children here illegally and [usually] cannot speak a word of English! Verify : http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt....0.HTML
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.(or as Terry Anderson says: JACKPOT babies!)Verify http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. Verify:http://transcripts.cnn.com/ %20TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.Verify: http://transcripts.CNN..com/TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt...01.HTML
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & socialservices by the American taxpayers.Verify: http://premium.cnn..com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01..HTML
9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. Verify: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRI
13. In 2006, illegals sent $45 BILLION in remittances to their countries of origin. Verify: http://www/..rense.com/general75/niht.htm
The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States. Verify: http: // www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR WHICH WOULD BE ENOUGH TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY FOR THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY. PLUS!
1. The Earned Income Credit...money people get back on their taxes that they NEVER paid into in the first place!llegal aliens, most of which pay zero in net taxes, enjoyed $24.2 billion from the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) last year. Thats more than the annual revenue from the selected oil tax deductions and corporate jet deductions combined!Verify: http://www.redstate.com/dhorowitz3/2011/09/02/illegal-aliens-receive-4-2-billion-in-additional-child-tax-credits/
2. The cost of prosecuting and making SURE these illegal invaders have THEIR rights protected. In 2009, the U.S. Justice Dept filed nearly 92,000 immigration-related criminal cases in the federal courts. The record-breaking trend accounted for more than half of all new federal prosecutions in the country, according to data maintained at Syracuse University. http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/search?q=federal+court+cases
WASHINGTONThe IRS Service may have delivered more than $5 billion in refund checks to identity thieves who filed fraudulent tax returns for 2011, Treasury Dept investigators said Thursday.
They estimate another $21 billion could make its way to ID thieves' pockets over the next five years. The IRS is detecting far fewer fraudulent tax refund claims than actually occur, according to a govt audit that warned the widespread problem could undermine public trust in the U.S. tax system.
Although the IRS detected about 940,000 fraudulent returns for last year claiming $6.5 billion in refunds, there were potentially another 1.5 million undetected cases of thieves seeking refunds after assuming the identity of a dead person, child or someone else who normally wouldn't file a tax return.
In just one example, investigators found a single address in Lansing, Mich, was used to file 2,137 separate tax returns. The IRS issued more than $3.3 million in refunds to that address.
Florida is the epicenter of the identity theft crisis (a state overrun with latinos---many of whom are Cuban---who are also involved in massive Medicare/Aid fraud). Just three addresses in Florida filed more than 500 returns totaling more than $1 million in refunds for each address.
In another troubling scenario, hundreds of refunds were deposited into the same bank account--a red flag for investigators searching for ID thieves-- who may be filing for refunds for multiple people. In one instance, the IRS deposited 590 refunds totaling more than $900,000 into one account.
(Excerpt) Read more at twincities.com ...
REFERENCE ICE's "documents and benefits fraud task force" found a common practice among "impoverished" illegals is to buy several faked identities for several thousand dollars each----the illegal then votes and rides the US gravy train under several names.
<><> Jose Madrigal---the Washington state rapist---had some 30 identities. And probably voted and collected US benefits under every single identity.
<><> Another illegal used multiple identites to bilk UI systems of some $3.5 million.
REFERENCE US Dept of the Treasury Says Illegal Aliens Collecting Billions in Tax Credits According to the US Dept of Treasurys Inspector General, more than $4.2 billion in additional child credits were paid out in 2010 to illegal immigrants. In 2005, the pay outs totaled $924 million. This program allows low income earners to claim a $1,000 per child credit. $20 billion EITC is estimated to have been paid out to these cunning "impoverished" illegals. Most of them are collecting over and over again-----using multiple identities-----falsifying official apps---claiming children they do not have and/or falsely stating kids are back in their homelands.
REFERENCE ILLEGAL ARRESTED FOR SELLING FORGED W-2 FORMS WITH STOLEN SS NOS
March 8, 2012 KENNER, La. Kenner police arrested illegal Marvin Baca who sold false W-2 forms to another illegal immigrant for $1,500. Baca sold fraudulent W-2 forms for $1,500 to other Hispanics here illegally.
Police said that on one of the forged W-2 forms had a SS no of a person living in Virginia. Police said illegal Hispanics purchase fictitious W-2 forms and file false tax returns with the government to receive EITC refunds. Baca was charged with one count of ID theft and two counts of forgery.
Do you have the original article URL on that?
There it is, seen on the horizon, 80,000 illegals, crossing the border. No, not that border! They’re crossing the border between Arizona and California, signing up for free California stuff and free medical care! And illegals are getting “legal” California drivers’ licenses. Muchas Gracias el Gobernador Moonbeam!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.