Skip to comments.Is it Mitt, or is it Hillary?
Posted on 08/29/2012 9:21:27 AM PDT by grandpa jones
This is excerpted from an earlier post during the last Presidential primary season. I pulled the quotes from the excellent resource website, On The Issues.
See if you can identify the speaker as Mitt Romney, or Hillary Clinton:
1) I am adamantly against illegal immigrants. People have got to stop employing illegal immigrants. you see loads of people waiting to get picked up to go do yard work & construction work & domestic work.
2) We have to have our citizens insured, and were not going to do that by tax exemptions, because the people that dont have insurance arent paying taxes.
3) I hate the idea of in any way making it more difficult for kids, even those who are illegal aliens, to afford college.
4) We need to stand firm on behalf of sensible gun control legislation.
5) I also support an assault weapon ban.
6) The American people are tired of liars and people who pretend to be something theyre not.
7) I have never met anyone who is pro-abortion. Being pro-choice is not being pro-abortion.
8] We ought to be providing domestic partnership benefits for people who are in homosexual and lesbian relationships.
(1) Hillary, (2) Mitt, (3) Mitt, (4) Hillary, (5) Mitt, (6) Hillary, (7) Hillary, (8) Hillary
So, how did you do? I live in a deep red states so my protest vote against Mitt won't mean very much.
But for you conservatives who think Mitt is the only way to "win" the country back, take a look at Mitt's changing stands on the issues that matter.
No one has forced Mitt to change his mind on them. Just naked opportunism.
You decide if it's worth it to you to elect someone who is the Republican version of Hillary Clinton.
I know what my answer is.
Hey, you can’t do that.
You’re supposed to worship Romney and pretend you’re going to push him to the right but only after he’s elected.
All I know is this...Hillary is a low down dirty Democrat just like Obama. People, even here sometimes talk about the “great Clinton Years”
Anything Bill Clinton did that was good, he did kicking dragged and screaming by Republicans, then later took credit for it all. That is it in the nutshell, period.
Clinton, Bill or Hillary NEVER did anything that was good for country, they both share the same Anti Christian positions as Obama, they all 3 support abortion/infanticide at every level, they all 3 like the same anti Christian supreme court justices etc etc.
Just saying all this talk from GOP about “the great Clinton years” is going to come back and bite us. Then we will say what I just said, that Clinton wrongfully took credit for what he was forced into.
But it`s all out there now on tape, so many saying they wish we could have the Clinton good times back.
When/if Hillary runs in 2016, her campaign can run adds with all the pro Clinton talk from GOP.
just saying that Bill Hillary and the Democrat Party are all equally as bad as Obama
And I always thought that Hillary's mantra was "sick and tired" not "tired"....
"He" supports more than just an assault weapons ban!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.