posted on 09/22/2012 10:05:00 AM PDT
I always thought he was more of a "...man of wealth and taste."
Thank you, Mick Jagger...
posted on 09/22/2012 10:09:51 AM PDT
(Big Brutha Be Watchin'.)
posted on 09/22/2012 10:15:14 AM PDT
(Give me back my conservative vote; then find me a real conservative to vote for)
posted on 09/22/2012 10:38:17 AM PDT
(Find out how Obama is destroying America at White House Commie.com!!)
Well let’s see... This fine man of character and class has shown these qualities from which of the following:
1.By quickly producing a genuine birth certificate when requested.
2. Referring to his caucasian grandmother as a “typical white woman.”
3. Showing his devotion to the woman who gave birth to him by being present as she took her last breath.
4. Appointing men of impecably high standards to his advisory board.
5. Encouraging the small private businessman with phases like “you didn’t build that.”
6. Hoisting a few beers on the whitehouse lawn on national T.V. in an attempt at mediating as a “Racial Referee”.
(Feel free to add your own personal entries to this never ending list)
posted on 09/22/2012 11:28:25 AM PDT
(As Texas public school teacher, I highly recommend private school)
"What truly made me fall in love with Barack Obama was his character"
GAG .... BARF !
posted on 09/22/2012 12:51:59 PM PDT
(Card Carrying Infidel)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson