Skip to comments.Ghenghis Krat presents: The Right's 20 Rules of Racism
Posted on 09/23/2012 9:26:40 PM PDT by Salgak
The Rights Twenty Rules of Racism:
1. Anyone responsible for three hundred years of slavery would have to be a lot older than you and me.
2. There has to be some genetics in racisms DNA, some DNA in its gene pool, or it just isnt racism.
3. Racism could be eliminated in the United States if we could just eliminate the white liberals who so plainly depend on it so much and do so much to keep it going.
4. Reality isnt racist: The reality is that there are pond-scummy gallows bait in every group. Some of those will be more of a problem to their own group than to you (see Rule 14, below). Some will be more of a problem to you precisely because youre not a member of their group. It is wise, not racist, to avoid the latter. In Boston, this may be referred to as the Evelyn Wagler-George Pratt Rule, and thats not code. Odd exception to half of Rule 4: Jesse Jackson would much rather be followed by a white on the streets of DC, at night, than a black.
5. There have been two instances in recent history where the concept of honorary white held sway. One was in apartheid South Africa where, for example, Japanese were considered honorary white. The other was when, in relation to the Trayvon Martin shooting, the American mainstream media made Hispanic George Zimmerman an honorary white. This is not entirely coincidence since (see Rule 18) the very liberal American media is as racist in their way as ever the Afrikaner Broederbond was in its.
6. Nobody really thinks whites are as evil as portrayed by white liberals and black demagogues. If they really thought so, theyd be too afraid to ever leave the house, since a) there are a lot more whites, b) those whites are much better armed, c) theyre more likely to be veterans of the Armys and Marine Corps ground gaining combat arms, and d) they have an historically demonstrated cultural aptitude for mass, organized violence.
7. People who insist youre speaking in code insist on it because they believe its true. They believe its true because they really do speak in code and cant imagine anyone who does not speak in code. Its not racist to think those people are idiots, nor to note that theyre mostly white. (Exception to rule: When conservatives talk about guns and zombies? Especially in terms of using the former to kill the latter? Yeah; zombie is code for liberals of any color. See Rule 6, above.)
8. Its not racist to note that white liberalism managed to do in about thirty years something that three hundred years of slavery could not, seriously damage the black family, generally though not universally, and ruin it completely over wide swaths.
9. Speaking of slavery, the bulk of slave raiding and trading in Africa was black, usually Islamic black (see Rule 16, below) on black. The Arabic word for black and slave is the same, Abd. And the first registered slave owner in Virginia was black. Pointing this out to liberals, white and black, is always fun.
10. Its not racist to wish that our first black president had been Thomas Sowell.
11. The Some of my best friends defense against a charge of racism is no defense unless it happens to be true. Sometimes its best expressed to a white liberal as, You dont have so much as a freaking day in uniform, do you, dipshit?
12. The system of education that white liberals have inflicted on inner city blacks is a crime against humanity. No amount of money that they toss at it helps to overcome the elimination of discipline liberalism has caused. Its neither racist to note this nor wrong.
13. The various college and university minority studies programs, because they give a useless pseudo-education, and at very high cost in both money and time, are racist in their effects.
14. Most black crime is black on black crime. It is racist in its effects to deprive the black community of the social good that comes from executing black criminals that prey on other blacks.
15. It takes a white liberal idiot (Lord, forgive us our redundancies) not to understand the difference between casual sex with a member of another race and marrying and investing ones entire reproductive effort in a member of another race. See, e.g., http://www.tomkratman.com/yoli.html. Dipshits.
16. Islam is not a race. Detesting Islam is not racist. There is nothing in Islam which genetically compels either slightly tanned Palestinians or totally white English reverts to pray toward Mecca five times daily, to self-detonate in crowded squares and movie theaters, to find offense in just about everything, nor even to clitorectomize their women. Flash alert: Lysenko was wrong. Dipshits.
17. When a liberal accuses you of racism, rejoice; it means the dipshit knows he or she is losing.
18. The worst racists are liberals, mostly white ones, who assume that blacks and hispanics are so inferior that only affirmative action in perpetuity would give them a remotely fair chance. (That this also keeps a lot of liberal white social workers and bureaucrats employed is, of course, merely incidental. Ahem. Dipshits.)
19. There was a conservative argument for a kind of affirmative action. Unfortunately, all the moneys already been spent on employing white liberal social workers and bureaucrats, and were broke now, so that ship has sailed. Again, blame dipshit white liberals.
20. Screaming Racism! Raaaacissssm! on the part of a white liberal, when the matter in question has no DNA in its gene pool, no genetics in its DNA (see Rule 2, above), is the surest proof that said white liberal is genetically defective. And a dipshit. And its not racist to point this out.
Tom enjoys causing "krataclysms", that is, the exploding of Liberal's skulls when they hear his writing. . . .
Some of Tom's books can be had for free at the Baen Free Library
Tom just posted this on an NRO comment page for a Mark Steyn post:
The Left’s 20 Rules of Racism:
1. If you believe that general intelligence exists, is
heritable and at all testable for, you’re a racist.
2. If you point out that liberal philosophies and programs
intended to have a good impact have had a disproportionately bad impact on the
ethnicities targeted by liberals, you’re a racist.
3. If you notice that other cultures have some problems,
you’re a racist.
4. If you notice your own culture has had some successes,
you’re a racist.
5. If you try to identify subcultural problems, you’re a
racist. If the problems existed or got worse under liberalism, see item 2,
6. If you’re mainstream American culture, and don’t hate
that culture, you’re a racist.
7. If you’re capable of noting unpleasant facts about
subcultures and discussing them without your brain fogging, you’re a racist.
8. If you won’t kowtow and grovel as soon as someone accuses
you of racism for one of the reasons above or below, you’re a hopeless racist.
9. If you do not believe that mankind is a tabula rasa for
liberals to make whatever they think would be good to make of man, this week,
you’re a racist.
10. If you don’t take personal responsibility for all the
evils of slavery, you’re a racist. This is true even if you only arrived from
Poland last week.
11. If you’re white, you’re a racist.
12. If you’re white and just arrived from Poland last week
and don’t accept that you’re a racist, you’re a racist.
13. If you try to interject logical thought into a
discussion of culture, you’re a racist.
14. If you refuse to admit culture is a racial matter, and a
liberal wants to conflate the two, you’re a racist.
15. If you believe that race and culture are
indistinguishable and a liberal decides that you shouldn’t conflate the two, you’re
16. If you believe that black or Hispanic girls who are paid
by liberal inspired programs from the age of 13 to have babies will have
babies, you’re a racist.
17. If you believe that _any_ girls of whatever color who
are paid to have babies will then have babies but then, insensitively, observe
that a smaller percentage of white girls do, certainly because they haven’t
been targeted for as much “help” from liberals, you’re a racist.
18. If it doesn’t bother you that the truth offends liberals,
you’re a racist.
19. If your name is Tom Kratman and you write and in your
writing your heroes and heroines tend to be from minorities while your villains
are white liberals, you’re still a racist.
20. If you read The Bell Curve, you’re a racist. On the
other hand, if you didn’t read it but wrote a scathing review on Amazon anyway
you might not be a racist provided you take personal responsibility for 300
years of slavery even if you just arrived from Poland last week.
This one only applies if you're white, particularly a white American.
Other cultures are allowed (encouraged) to take great pride in their successes, even when those successes consist of violent genocidal conquest.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.