Skip to comments.Daily Doom Antidote: —Five Clues Obama is Losing —
Posted on 09/24/2012 10:36:52 AM PDT by opentalk
Today I want to take a look at a few things that clearly indicate Barack Obama is losing the presidential race (despite what you might be reading at HotAir or RedState
Over the weekend alone, I spotted Five Things That Democrats Would NOT Be Doing Unless Obama Was Losing.
1. Michelle Obama is out race-baiting referring to slavery, and attempting to motivate depressed black voters by stirring up race-hate and grievances. This is not what a winning campaign does.
..when they are losing BADLY they direct all energy towards motivating the base and the way to do that is to stir up every separate voting bloc in the Lefts coalition by WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY. Michelles out there invoking racism and slavery...
2. Look at Barack Obama. Just look at him. This is not a man who looks like he thinks hes winning. This is the kind of look people have on their faces when they stay awake night and day wondering if tomorrow is the day the Sheriff will knock on their door to evict them from their homes. He looks terrified.
He has no idea what to do. He doesnt understand why his old magic is not working. The crowds are tiny. No one wants to hear the old soaring speeches...
3. Jim Messina is now claiming polls dont matter and that Obama is secretly winning. When a Democrat starts saying polls dont matter, they are losing big time. The polls the media picks and chooses are all rigged to benefit Democrats. ...
4. At the Emmys last night, a very loud contingent of people cheered Mitt Romney when asked if theyd vote for him. Consider the fact that the Emmys are held in Hollywood, and everyone there is a California resident. In 2008, there would not have been a single person in that auditorium cheering McCains name...
5. Occupy Unmasked is the #1 political documentary on Amazon right now. Its released on dvd tomorrow. People are clamoring to see it. They are clamoring to see The Hope and the Change, 2016: Obamas America, ... Is there anything similar on the Democrat side of things in terms of enthusiasm? Anything anti-Obama is flying off the shelves but pro-Obama merchandise collects dust and is marked down to 25% of its original cost. This is not what happens in a winning campaign.
Americans are sick of the medias pro-Obama bias, to the point where they are not turning on the media because of it. The Lefts hold on power is crumbling before our eyes...
Obama had to go campaign in reliably Blue state WI.
what a clever job of DVD pimping...
Turnout is key
Democrat turnout was MAXIMUM last time- so it cannot go up if it wanted to. Not for the first black president who turned out to be an incompetant muslim-loving communist HOMO (it said so right on Newsweek)
Republican turnout was LOW last time (McCain? ....eh), and this time it is ENERGIZED way up to vote for Notobamney
TURNOUT IS EVERYTHING
Jim Messina is now claiming polls dont matter and that Obama is secretly winning. When a Democrat starts saying polls dont matter, they are losing big time.”
I would add that anytime ANY candidate says “polls don’t matter” that means they are losing. I remember President Bush saying this in 1992 and how sick I felt. I knew then that he was definitely history. And he was.
This surprised me that they came out with this so early.
Obama had to go campaign in reliably Blue state WI.
...yet many still drink the kool-aid of the MSM and Rove.
when Obama will lose in a historic rejection,
maybe worse than Carter!
Michelle Obama is out race-baiting referring to slavery”
You know, this is an interesting point. I think it might well be valid.
Basically, in 2008, if you think about their messaging (it is difficult to do, because it is so nauseating), but they really were about this sort of global peace, multicultural, we’re all in this together schtick. It wasn’t a black thang. The black vote was just there. It was sewn up.
Why are they doing this strategy this time? It wasn’t necessary in 2008...they were pursuing the middle.
Is it necessary now? Someone must have shown them some data to that effect, otherwise, they risk alienating the middle (which they have done) and losing the election.
So back to the starting point: I think michelle whipping up the black vote might well be a significant data point. Note: Bill Clinton never had to do this, either. He just had it. He went from there so the Sister S moment and that got him enough of the middle to win.....
We only watched the very end of the DNC Convention, when Bath-House Barry was speaking...my better half couldn’t get over the expression of depression on Manchelle’s face during Barry’s speech.
It’s like she already knows they are going to lose.
Hillbuzz is usually kind of “out there”, but I completely concur with them on all these points. If Obama was winning he wouldn’t be doing things like The View, and multiple trips to Letterman.
Obama is in trouble. He is going to lose in November.
My fear is that the swelled ranks of the permanent welfare class will eventually propel Obama to victory... and that coupled with the fact that Romney does not exude the kind of confidence that make his chances certain makes my almost emotionally unstable. In my mind, I am going through the motions of emotional adjustment in case Obama wins.
Nope, The View is totally Obama’s base. What in the world is he doing on that show at this point in the campaign? And why in the world would Michelle even have to think about ginning up the Black vote?
Bye, bye, Obama.
.. if their polls show a tight race going to the election, voter fraud would be easier for them to fly under the radar.
What is happening at HotAir and RedState? Are they whining and throwing in the towel??
Welfare recipients vote on Nov 7th...
Obama's America 2016, may have made a dent
Let’s not forget www.unskewedpolls.com with Romney up an average of 7.8%
Brilliant piece. Thank you.
While I hope for such a resounding repudiation of 0; remember, Romney is NO Reagan!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.