Skip to comments.Romney Surges Ahead in Colorado, Florida, Ohio, and Virginia
Posted on 10/06/2012 9:24:04 AM PDT by therightliveswithus
Republican challenger Mitt Romney has shot ahead of President Barack Obama in polls taken since Wednesday night's debate. In the debate, Mr. Romney won handily over Mr. Obama, who looked irritated and confused at times...
In Colorado, both Gravis Marketing and McLaughlin & Associates, Mr. Romney now leads. Gravis's poll shows the GOP candidate with a 49.4-45.9% lead. McLaughlin shows a 50-46% lead for Mr. Romney.
In Florida, WeAskAmerica and Rasmussen Reports show Mr. Romney with a multiple-point lead. According to Rasmussen, Romney leads 49-47%. WeAskAmerica has the numbers at 49-46%.
In Virginia, again, WeAskAmerica and Rasmussen Reports show Mr. Romney in the lead. Rasmussen has Romney leading 49-48% over President Obama. WeAskAmerica shows Mr. Romney with a 48-45% lead.
Finally, WeAskAmerica has Mr. Romney leading Mr. Obama by one point in Ohio. Their poll shows a 47-46% lead for the challenger; and this percent comes even though WeAskAmerica polled 4% more Democrats than Republicans in Ohio.
(Excerpt) Read more at punditpress.com ...
Romney is within 1 in Nevada according to yesterday’s Gravis poll.
MSM changes next two debates to "What's wrong with America? Plenty!"
MSM Panics.. Obama's Poor Performances Likely To Lose Election
"It's only fair," say MSM employees. "It's the only thing he's good at explaining."
Hopefully, the ‘RATS will fail at their biannual attempt to make the guy in a chicken joint suit and a bunch of sock puppets the number one issue during this election. I’m getting tired of the DemocRATS always making a worthless “TV show”, one that needs a government subsidy to survive, such a big deal during these elections. Americans need to grow up and get over the Sesame St. bull****. If the kids need to see some guy dressed up in a chicken suit, take them to the local chicken joint. If the 47% are so worried about the guy in a chicken suit, they can all send in a donation. Besides, they’ll get a free, nifty tote bag if they do.
I’d probably go back to the other states where there was a nine-point lead a week ago, and observe if those were losing ground as well. What you really don’t want to see is a guaranteed-win state fall into the 50-50 group. At that point, you can start planning retirement in Hawaii, and observe the Clintons retaking party leadership very quickly.
MSM changes format of next two debates; Romney replaced by empty chair
MSM Fear Obama's Poor Performances Likely To Lose Election
"It's only fair," say MSM employees. "Obama's long suit is talking down to people, not talking to people."
Believe Obama has attention deficit span. He can only listen to short sentences or subjects that his mind can comprehend. Anything above that he forgets and thus could not respond to Romney. Wondered why he voted present so many times in Senate - could not remember what the debate was about.
Even with Philly vote fraud, I think Pennsylvania is in play.
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see the look on Dingy Harry’s face if Romney wins his home state
I absolutely believe that all the pollsters (the crap lame-stream and Gallup and even Rasmussen) are underestimating what the republican turnout will be for 2012 (just like they did in 2010).
The main reason: a significant amount of people who turned out in droves for Zero are either going to stay home or switch and vote for Romney.
1. Youth vote. The youth are typically lazy and apathetic when it comes to voting. In 2008, Zero was sooooo cool and his PR machine (along with MTV and others) was very effective in energizing the youth. Not this time. In large numbers we have college grads still living with their parents and unable to get jobs. A significant amount of the youth vote will stay at home.
2. Independent whites. White guilt contributed to a significant portion of Zero’s followers. Especially since the 2008 was so uplifting and non-negative. Zero didn’t have to go negative because there was no record to defend, the lame-stream press did not vet him, and he spoke so eloquently with his teleprompter. These same whites are turned off by the negativity and the playing of the race card in 2012. Even in the crap lame-stream polls that show Zero ahead, Romney is winning over more Independent voters than McCain did.
3. Jewish voters. The Dims have taken them for granted. Never before has an administration been so anti-Israel and pro-Radical Muslim. There should be a fair amount of Jewish voters who stay home or who will pull the lever for Romney once in the privacy of the voting booth.
4. African American Dems. What has Zero done for them? No, they won’t vote for Romney, but again, a significant amount will stay home.
5. Soccer Moms. They came out and supported W in 2004. They were lulled into a false sense of security after 7 years since 9/11 and no more attacks in 2008. After the bumbling of Zero with the Libyan incident, soccer moms see that Romney is the only one not afraid to criticize an apology for a video that was not the real cause of what happened. Soccer moms will go for Romney over Zero when it comes to keeping their kids safe from terrorism.
6. Republicans who stayed home in 2008. These people got mad as hell in 2010 and were part of the Tidal Wave that hit Washington. Well, what they feel now in 2012 is 10 times the rage. The intensity to fire Zero is at an all time high. I read this in comments all the time: “Romney was not my choice but I will crawl through glass to vote for him.”
The lame-stream recognizes all of the above, but will not acknowledge any of it. They are determined to blatantly and dishonestly do everything in their power to get to people who only watch tv and plant the false impression that Zero is in the lead and Romney is an evil rich guy who wants to take away their social security and medicare.
It’s going to be interesting to see what happens.
Prediction 1: I have never heard of this third party guy Gary Johnson until 2-3 weeks ago. A desperate lame-stream is going to start giving him prime time exposure to try and take votes away from Romney. They would give their right arm to have a Perot emerge in this race.
Prediction 2: The unemployment numbers in the days before the election will be further manipulated to be 7.5%. Lame-stream will give wall-to-wall coverage of this ‘good’ news. Any one who dares say the numbers are fake will be treated like a Holocost denier. They will be accused of talking down the economy for political gain.
Prediction 3: Having played every dirty trick imaginable, if Romney is still in the lead in the days before the election, the lame-stream will have a ‘sister wife’ story about Romney the day before the election. Not enough time to prove it false, but just enough time to get airplay.
In a SANE AMerica, these numbers would be 80-20 for Romney.....48-46 doesn’t make me feel very good.
Isnt THAT the truth!
President elect Romney sounds like an eventuality even at this date.
Find the states that McLame won in 2008.
Is Romney losing in any of those? Is Romney winning in any of the states that nObama won in 2008?
Joy or depression will follow your findings.