Skip to comments.ABC: No Protest Outside Libya Consulate Before Attack
Posted on 10/09/2012 5:06:16 PM PDT by kingattax
On ABC News World News Tonight, Jonathan Karl breaks the news that there was no protest outside prior to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
Wow, are they ever late to the parade.
Breaking news? LOL. We knew this less than a week after the attack.
Hmmm. Where is Hillary?
yes waaay late,but the question is , how will they spin it?
As others are noting, its interesting ABC is reporting this.
But at FR we knew this within a few days of the attack when all the network newsies were going with their phony cover story.
On Sept 16, I proved conclusively there was no protest....THREE sources, two of them American, one of them from one of those killed.
On the first lie, that the attack started as a protest, and that radical elements took advantage of the protest to launch an attack is TOTALLY false.
Sean Smith, was in the same building as the Ambassador when the attack started. He was online playing EVE and chatting with another game player. He never said anything about a protest outside the consulate. HERE ARE HIS WORDS FROM THAT NIGHT. “[vile_rat 9/11/12 12:54 PM]: assuming we don’t die tonight. We saw one of our ‘police’ that guard the compound taking pictures.” Smith was also known for his “interesting” and “morbid” sense of humor, something that is not unusual for those that have been deployed in war zones. No one knew at the time how prophetic his comment would be. Nearly two hours later, Smith typed: [vile_rat 9/11/12 2:40 PM]: F**K [vile_rat 9/11/12 2:40 PM]: gunfire He was disconnected from Jabber and never returned.
Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/article/332776#ixzz26duPX4MU Note he is worried about security two hours before the attack, but never mentions any protest, only gunfire.
Not only did Smith not mention a protest, but one of the ‘guards’ was interviewed in a hospital after the attack. Here is what he says about that night (note the hour of attack is off by one hour, I am not sure why, but could have to do with time stamp of Smith’s computer) The guard, interviewed Thursday in the hospital where he is being treated for five shrapnel wounds in one leg and two bullet wounds in the other, said that the consulate area was quiet there wasnt a single ant outside, he said until about 9:35 p.m., when as many as 125 armed men descended on the compound from all directions.
The men lobbed grenades into the compound, wounding the guard and knocking him to the ground, then stormed through the facilitys main gate, shouting God is great and moving to one of the many villas that make up the consulate compound. He said there had been no warning that an attack was imminent.
Wouldnt you expect if there were protesters outside that the Americans would leave? the guard said.
That is TWO sources who show there was never a protest besfor the attack, how about a third? It so happens a Doctor from Boston was in Benghazi and ON THE PHONE with the Ambassador’s attache when the attack began. Here is what he says about that night.
Just hours before Burke was scheduled to meet with John Christopher Stevens, the US ambassador to Libya, the US consulate was attacked. Stevens and three other Americans were killed, including Glen Doherty, a Winchester native and former Navy SEAL working for a private security company.
Burkes colleagues had spoken with Stevens just 45 minutes before the attack, and Burke was on the phone with an embassy attaché when the shelling began.
He yelled, Oh my God, Oh [expletive], and then he hung up, said Burke, who was in a hotel about a mile from the consulate when the attack began. Then we heard these deep blasts. We didnt know what was going on. Nobody knew if the whole city was being attacked.
Well I find that hard to believe, ABC News.
Because in order for you story to be true, that would mean Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and just about everyone who works for the white house are bullshite liars of the most despicable sort.
Is there ever a breaking point at which the drive by media will get tired of being lied to by a Democrat?
I’m starting to think not.
DBM, you have been played for absolute fools and you just can’t get enough of it.
No protests beforehand?????
Next, ABC will break news that ‘the video’ wasn’t involved.
ABC: News you already knew, but we are just finding out.
Apparently only a few networks were given this information. Fox News was not one of them.
This has got to be a joke. They didn’t run this story today. Did they?
Time to get the 9/11 Truthers to go on their favorite "nonpartisan" shows and make the claim that Bush and Cheney staged the attack on our consulate.. Romney asked them to attack "like when you brought down the Towers."
They are spinning it by saying they NEVER blamed the film. It was all a dream, you know like J R Ewing
Compare this to the worst thing the Bush Administration was accused of doing.
You should make a post with this
I remember on the Joe Scarboro show MSM experts saying that the film maker was at fault and should be prosecuted because he was guilty of murder.
It was all lies.
Everything the Obama Administration said and the MSM obediently parroted were lies.
It is sad that many Freepers believed and repeated the MSM lies about this.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.