Skip to comments.35 Gut-Wrenching Reasons Why a “No Vote” is a Vote for Barack Obama!
Posted on 10/15/2012 10:17:00 PM PDT by 2ndDivisionVet
If youre planning not to vote because your presidential candidate didnt win the primary or because you feel disenfranchised with our two party political system, not only is that the greatest insult to every man and woman who ever died to give us the freedom to vote, its actually a vote for Barack Hussein Obama! So before you decide to sit this one out, you need to ask yourself the following questions:
Do you want . . .
* A president who has us on the road to serfdom?
* A president who advocates higher taxes? Wealth redistribution, less freedom and less opportunity?
* A president coated in Teflon who freely gets away as an accomplice to the murdering of innocent Americans?
* A president who circumvents the constitution, but bows to Saudi kings?
* A president who nationalizes sectors of our free market economy and single handedly picks winners and losers?
* A president who forces you to buy goods and services you dont want and then fines you for not following his orders?
* A president who is systematically bankrupting our country while giving away tens of billions of dollars to our enemies abroad?
* A president who, for the first time in American history, is robbing your children and grand children of the same freedoms, opportunities and dreams that were handed down to you and me?
* A president who does not believe in the supremacy and exceptionalism of the United States of America?
* A president who despises our military so much that he jeopardizes our national security by cutting their budget in half?
* A president who is about to foist the single biggest tax increase on the American people in the 237-year history of our country come January 1st?
* A president whose political ideology takes delight in a record 47 million Americans now on food stamps?
* A president who invests tens of billions of dollars in failing green companies that are headed by some of his biggest campaign donors?
* A president who refuses to approve a desperately needed oil pipeline that would help put many Americans to work while decreasing our dependence on foreign oil?
* A president who usurps the Constitution, ignores the separation of powers, thumbs his nose at congress and issues executive orders with impunity?
* A president with deeply rooted ties to domestic terrorists and radical Muslims and Marxists?
* A president whose upbringing was heavily influenced by radical Communists and Socialists?
* A president who appoints members of the radical Muslim Brotherhood to his cabinet?
* A president who shuns the leader of Israel, our only democratic ally in the Middle East, in favor of appearances on celebrity T.V. talk shows?
* A president who makes back door deals with leaders of Communist countries conditioned upon his reelection?
* A president who favors partial birth abortion?
* A president who produces a proven fraudulent electronic long form birth certificate?
* A president who has paid 2 million dollars to keep his medical, educational and travel records hidden from the American people?
* A president who is the first Commander-in-Chief in American history to violate the War Powers Act?
* A president who was held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling?
* A president who terminated Americas space program?
* A president who has appointed 45 czars to implement his personal agenda and reduce the United States to just another country in the New World Order?
* A president who not only promised to reduce the debt, but instead increased it by more than 50% in only four years?
* A president whose energy policy has resulted in gas prices doubling under his stewardship?
* A president who betrayed the American people and joined a foreign country in a lawsuit against a state in his own country for actually enforcing illegal immigration laws?
* A president who presided over the most incompetent and inept Department of Justice that funneled guns to Mexican drug cartels who then used those guns to kill innocent Americans and law enforcement officers?
* A president who presided over the largest decrease of American wealth, a mind boggling 40%, in only four years?
* A president whose policies have resulted in a staggering 23 million Americans either out of work or woefully underemployed?
I could go on, but theres not enough time to list all the atrocities of Barack Hussein Obama before the elections.
If you dont vote on November 6th, you actually are voting voting for the road to ruin. Its our civic duty to vote.
If you dont like the political process or the candidates that process has produced, you still have the freedom to change it. But dont dishonor the selfless sacrifice of patriotic Americans who preserved your right to vote out of spite for the current system.
And until we have a new and improved system, dont delude yourself into believing that not voting makes you neutral. It doesnt. It makes you null and void. Vote . . . its your blood-bought duty!
Im Kevin Lehmann, until next time America
A vote in the Presidential election in 2012 is a vote for a liberal....some (far to few) conservatives don't vote for liberals.
There are sore losers among republicans. There are some one issue voters. And then there are some juvenile brain level people who will take their toys home if the game does not go their way.
Luckily, the sum total of these unthinking voters is insignificant compared to more realistic and intelligent voters. So I do not worry about these voters. There are plenty of independents who are moving towards Romney/Ryan ticket.
I agree. But I hope you have your flame retardant suit on because I am sure there are those who are going to go nuts over that.
Those who choose to sit home on election day will be doing the same thing Obama’s done many times during his political career. They’re voting “Present.”
hopefully you know the difference between a communist (out and out avowed) and that other guy
I couldn’t care less.
Not even close. If you can’t recognize a commie when he tells you he is one and acts accordingly then I feel sorry for you
good. we need plenty more like you
Please read the whole article instead of just the headline because he makes a lot of good points. I think you’ll agree with many of them.
It seems like many quasi-conservatives the 2012 election has uncovered, you seem to believe that votes appear in candidate tallies by unicorn magic. This is not the case.
I would once again prove this with simple math, but people who believe that ‘no’ vote for a given candidate increases the vote total of another are simply too stupid to warrant discussion with.
That you have a radio show in which you can spread that mistaken info proves you to be no better than the MSM as you are doing EXACTLY what they do.
Fact: A conservative is not ‘required’ to assist in the further destruction of his ideology and everything that made America what it is to promote the further march of liberalism into the Republican Party. Period. If you personally choose to participate in the further destruction of America by advancing liberalism in either of the two dominant political parties, that is your choice.
If you believe that you are doing the right thing, go for it. Some people believe in unicorns too. Personally, I don’t believe you have the demonstrated the intelligence to discern that as a problem.
I understand where you folks in the GOP are coming from, I understand that you think I must support the party nominee but I support Conservatives not Rebublkicans.
I'm not a Republican I'm a Conservative....
Both of these criticisms are, at best, misplaced; at worst, they are just disingenuous.
At any rate, they are easily answerable.
Lets begin with the argument against purism. To this line, two replies are in the coming.
As for the second objection against the Tea Partiers rejection of those Republican candidates who eschew his values and convictions,
it can be dispensed with just as effortlessly as the first.
Every election seasonand at no time more so than this past seasonRepublicans pledge to reform Washington, trim down the federal government, and so forth.
Once, however, they get elected and they conduct themselves with none of the confidence and enthusiasm with which they expressed themselves on the campaign trail,
those who placed them in office are treated to one lecture after the other on the need for compromise and patience.
Well, when the Tea Partiers impatience with establishment Republican candidates intimates a Democratic victory,
he can use this same line of reasoning against his Republican critics.
My dislike for the Democratic Party is second to none, he can insist.
But in order to advance in the long run my conservative or Constitutionalist values, it may be necessary to compromise some in the short term.
‘Yeah, I know I should vote for Foghorn since Colonel Sanders is killing us and stuffing us in buckets. But I’m a Rhode Island Red, and he’s not.’
Listen to yourself if you won’t listen to us.
That anyone voting for a staunch Conservative at the top of the ticket by write in or third party and in-full down ticket is declared by the scared-to-death herds to be voting FOR Obama, is beyond absurd.
This election farce has demonstrated how shallow and insignificant liberty truly is to a vast bunch of people insisting everyone march in lockstep out of abject fear.
My vote is sacred and I will exercise my liberty to cast it for whom represents my values, faith and principles. To ridicule or otherwise denounce those who are not marching in lockstep with the demands of the fearful, showcases just how tyrannical they themselves really are in terms of liberty. They would deny it as quickly and ruthlessly as the Marxists based on all the incendiary threats and condescension I’ve read over the last 5 months.
We’re not limited to vote only for a Democrat Socialist or an American-hating Marxist for president.
I refuse to be a slave of the Ruling Class and limited to the box they have shoved us all into.
I’m voting my Conservative and Christian principles and I’m thinking past November.
A vote for Mitt is a vote for homosexual Boy Scout Leaders and abortions for the “health” of the mother.
I will never vote for that - and shame on you if you do.
A vote in the Presidential election in 2012 is a vote for a liberal....some (far to few) conservatives don’t vote for liberals.
No the vote difference in 2012 is a Communist or a Conservative! Take your pick!!! Keep the Commie in the Whiter House and Our Country don’t survive or???????
You need to brush up on your logic ....ridiculous arguments don't change folks minds they just make you look ..well...ridiculous.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.