Skip to comments.Romney +3 In New Wisconsin Poll
Posted on 10/26/2012 9:22:47 AM PDT by TeaPartyBob
Full party id breakdown of sample is at the source, but it shows R+2. The recall was R+1 and I'm skeptical to think it'd be more than that. Think enthusiasm for Romney/Ryan is enough to get that done?
Jim Geraghty on NRO said his sources in the Romney campaign think they are down about 2 points but are gaining rapidly, and think they could win by 2 points in the end. It’s close!
Wisconsin... home to Scott Walker and a bunch of union people who are tired of SEIU and the government unions....it could be true. Other polls are showing it as tied (even Rasmussen)
All this good news from polls, but every last patriot needs to go vote, rain, snow or sunshine, because Democrats manufacture votes out of nursing homes and graveyards.
Praying this wave continues!
Romney will win WI. Not by much, but he will win.
I also believe he will win MI. Again, not by much.
I have some doubts on OHIO.
Well let’s see...since Obama was elected:
- Progressive darling Sen. Russ Feingold was tossed out of office
- Scott Walker was elected and confirmed again by an even larger margin in the highly contentious recall following passage of ACT 10
- Republicans took control of the state legislature
- Conservative SC Justice David Prosser won (despite massive fraud)
- Reince Priebus from WI became RNC chairman
- The competitor to Tommy Thompson for the dairy queens Senate seat is a radical progressive lesbian
- The Republican VP candidate is a well-liked brilliant conservative leader from Wisconsin
- Wisconsin democrats killed 600 badly-needed union jobs in the taconite mine deal and major employers such as Kimberley Clark and Oshkosh have announced major layoffs in recent days.
Given all the above, the only question I have is why Obama-Biden is not trailing by at least 10 points.
‘Fall back to the keep!’ - Obama
In the end, Romney/Ryan, Wisconsin= +5.. BETS anyone??
Gingrich just returned from Wisconsin last night to appear with Greta. He said Tommy Thompsons internals show him up by 3% and both are confident he and Romney will win..easily.
Nope I think you are spot on
Kerry leads Bush by 3% at this time before election.
I hope this is accurate, but I feel it necessary to point out that there is a R+3 sampling in this. According to Gallup, WI has a D=4.4 demographic.
Making an adjustment for the oversampling, Obama is still in the lead by about 4.5 points.
On the other hand, Rasmussen’s internals looked great this morning!!!
Ubama is made of FAIL!
What A PUTZ!
You don't mind if I steal that Graphic, do you GraceG?
Have at it!
Stand down Obama. No help on the way.
Thank you so much GraceG!
I would guess that the Dems would be less motivated.
I haven’t heard of any indication anywhere in the country that the Obama forces are as keyed up as the public union forces were in WI in the spring.
In fact, just the opposite if you check the thread from yesterday where Freepers, including a bunch from WI talk about very low apparent Obama enthusiasm (”Describe” is a keyword for the title of that post.)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.