Skip to comments.John McCain says the Obama Administration has Classified Benghazi Surveillance Tapes Top Secret!
Posted on 10/27/2012 5:45:20 PM PDT by marktwain
At the townhall in Yuma, Arizona today, Senator John McCain said that the Obama administration has classified the surveillance tapes from the Benghazi scandal as "Top Secret".
This makes the tapes unavailable to the public and most legislators. Senator McCain seemed skeptical about the necessity of classifying the tapes.
But if I don’t get the answer I may have to die trying.
Suppose both audio and video of the attack were available, as well as solid proof that Obama issued the stand-down order and allowed Americans in Benghazi to die.
That would be abhorrent.
But would there be any illegality? We mention impeachment, but as CIC, is it unlawful for him to make bad calls?
If gunrunning to the jihadist rebels is proven, is that illegal or just stupid?
Just throwing this out for comment.
We will see these tapes just after we see the tapes from the 6 + video cameras filming the bombing of the Murrah building in OK.
The tapes are not just video. The audio and text chats among the participants is also recorded. I suspect those chats—particularly the audio chats—are what 0bama wants no one to hear.
Sooo..the infamous tapes that suddenly the State Dept said they didn’t have anymore have now been classified by the lying, treasonous SOB’s...
Or, when he was on his apology tour, THEY told him what to do.
Which is why I'm not a fan of Glenn Beck. His problem is 80% of the content of his stories are right on and valuable info but then there 20% of that content in each story that jumps the shark and becomes AlexJonesy and destroys the remaining 80% of the story.
So, in this days technology, there is only one copy of a government surveillance tape? If it was being recorded, it was being sent to multiple locations and probably being saved.
I have listened to the tape. There are about 3 minutes and 40 seconds on the Libya coverup. John McCain starts with: “Libya is the worst coverup that has ever been in the history of our country.”
I should be clear. The tape that I am referring to is the tape of the townhall in Yuma that occurred today 27 October, 2012.
If these tapes have been classified as Top Secret, does that mean Darrel Issa’s committee do not have access to them?
What was really going on at the annex ... The John Batchelor Show ^ | October 27,2012 | John Batchelor
Impeachment involves "High crimes and misemeanors". The definition of those words is left up to the House of Representatives and the Senate.
If you go on YouTube, search for Glenn Beck, Responsibility to Protect. This precedes this vid and explains why Obama is in Libya.
That right there is some serious funny.
(I feel guilty for laughing though.)
“Which is why I’m not a fan of Glenn Beck. His problem is 80% of the content of his stories are right on and valuable info but then there 20% of that content in each story that jumps the shark and becomes AlexJonesy and destroys the remaining 80% of the story”
marktwain ~ : “ John McCain says the Obama Administration has Classified Benghazi Surveillance Tapes Top Secret! “
The Benghazi tapes will be released ... after the election ,
...along with birth certificates , college transcripts , social secruity cards , and the Gorege Soros foreign aid scholarship award for potential socialist doofus . /sarc
Where is Joe McCarthy , now that we need him ?
Jedidah~:” If gunrunning to the jihadist rebels is proven, is that illegal or just stupid?
Just throwing this out for comment. “
It is illegal
It is called : Treason
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.