Skip to comments.STARVE THE BEAST: How to GO GALT and Avoid Paying Taxes (Without Moving or Quitting Your Job)
Posted on 11/08/2012 2:30:56 AM PST by Reaganite Republican
click here to read article
Only get new Macbook, iPad, and iPhone from Rush Limbaugh’s closet, otherwise buy used.
Ping to you hon...didn’t want you to miss this one.
What about Hondas? Are they union made?
Plus the Ford profits stay in the States. The other automakers profits leave the country. And not all jobs connected with Ford are union.
“they are NOT bound to follow illegal orders...”
Niether is the man in the street, by the way...
Dump Google. I’ve been pointing people to this search engine. They do not record your history.
“The World’s most Private Search Engine”
Free is good -thanks!
Although the print versions were handy during the extended power outage - kept me sane and gave me an excuse to unwind a bit.
1. Obama will ease up only slightly on taxes in order to avoid sequestrian and avoid a major battle right after the election.
2. He will next go after, not so much income, but accumulated wealth,
3. Just like his admin cancelled oil leases, he’ll look at all the corporate cash that’s not being used to hire, and come up with one or more means to steal it, either through some kind of special tax or other means.
4. Those in or nearing retirement with a lifetime of savings will see higher taxes on their savings in some form, and also on their withdrawals, requiring them to postpone their retirement or go back to work of some fashion to support those who don’t work, or must watch their retirement funds get depleted.
5. Contracts with the people, observed by generations, will be violated by the administration, because “there just isn’t enough money.”
6.There will likely be a new war on guns, and/or ammunition.
7. Michelle will continue going on her lavish vacations, because after all, she now has a mandate to do so.
8. Prosecutions by the justice department, and resultant sentencing will increasingly be based on race or ethnic background, with favored minorities being treated less harshly and excuses made for them..
9. Confrontation with the US Supreme Court seems inevitable, with the administration ignoring rulings, because the only enforcement mechanism is Congress - and they will do nothing that is effective, as they’re in the tank for Obama.
10. Because white Anglo-Saxon Protestants took the bait years ago and began limiting their family sizes, their numbers will continue to dwindle, while other groups continue to increase in size. But don’t look for any protections to be applied to them as minorities.
11. These are just the starting points. We’ve lost our country as we knew it.
What does hypothecated mean?
That'll probably take someone - already working for (usually) low wages - who is apolitical or on the fence and make them a lefty for the rest of their lives, or at least make them someone who will gladly tell anyone they know that "those cheap Republicans (or conservatives, right-wingers, tea-partiers, etc) are such a__holes." If the server is a conservative or libertarian to begin with, it'll be a friendly fire incident. It might make a person feel clever or provide an emotional venting, but just like FReepers ranting about John Boehner for something he didn't say,* it can make nominally conservative people come across as either fools or pr__ks, and that is just what the left wants. As I said yesterday, we on this forum (and I am speaking generally) need to identify the target a hell of a lot better than we are doing at present... myself included.
*Boehner has a lousy batting average, but he doesn't need to be booed off the field when he hits a single or heckled when he is simply waiting for the pitch.
Honestly I would rather the profits left the country. If you want to starve the beast, you have to stop it from feeding, and corporate profits are a substantial part of it.
I’m likely to start looking at divesting of U.S. companies in general. The citizens of the country voted against a recovery, so we might as well give them what they want.
I was saying this as well, Obama is a Damaged president. Even the MSM was saying how banal and cynical he had become this election cycle. He was voted back in with less votes, and less percentage than he got the first time around, and that hasn't happened in over a century, if I recall correctly. There is no reason for the Opposition to "play nice".
You missed one of the **most** important ways to starve the beast.
TAKE YOUR KID OUT OF THE GOVERNMENT INDOCTRINATION CAMPS! ( K-12 and college)
It been estimated that each child in the government K-12 indoctrination camps costs, on average, about $17,000. Remove your child, or make it possible for a grandchild to leave, and there is significantly less money going toward the Marxist indoctrination mind corrupting complex.
“#2 Get some business card printed up that say Obamas government has taken all of my money and I am unable to leave you a tip. You might try calling the White House at: (phone number) and ask Obama for your tip. Leave this on the table whenever you go out to eat at restaurants or places where tips are customarily given.”
I saw that you posted this asinine suggestion on another thread. In case you didn’t get enough of an ear full there, I will tell you that only a worthless lowlife doesn’t tip, and that is not what Conservatism is about.
Ford is still the Obama-loving UAW. Get a Nissan then. Made in a red state (TN) by non-union Americans like my Son-In-Law.
The experience of losing one's job is a real wake-up call to straighten out your finances and priorities in life.
After Tuesday, the wife and I are now determined to move out of Illinois, and to either Indiana or Texas. Indiana is the most likely destination since we live fairly close to the IL/IN state line and that would allow me to keep my job.
Looking at homes in St. John Indiana this weekend, we're serious about getting the f' outta here.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.