1. Obama will ease up only slightly on taxes in order to avoid sequestrian and avoid a major battle right after the election.
2. He will next go after, not so much income, but accumulated wealth,
3. Just like his admin cancelled oil leases, he’ll look at all the corporate cash that’s not being used to hire, and come up with one or more means to steal it, either through some kind of special tax or other means.
4. Those in or nearing retirement with a lifetime of savings will see higher taxes on their savings in some form, and also on their withdrawals, requiring them to postpone their retirement or go back to work of some fashion to support those who don’t work, or must watch their retirement funds get depleted.
5. Contracts with the people, observed by generations, will be violated by the administration, because “there just isn’t enough money.”
6.There will likely be a new war on guns, and/or ammunition.
7. Michelle will continue going on her lavish vacations, because after all, she now has a mandate to do so.
8. Prosecutions by the justice department, and resultant sentencing will increasingly be based on race or ethnic background, with favored minorities being treated less harshly and excuses made for them..
9. Confrontation with the US Supreme Court seems inevitable, with the administration ignoring rulings, because the only enforcement mechanism is Congress - and they will do nothing that is effective, as they’re in the tank for Obama.
10. Because white Anglo-Saxon Protestants took the bait years ago and began limiting their family sizes, their numbers will continue to dwindle, while other groups continue to increase in size. But don’t look for any protections to be applied to them as minorities.
11. These are just the starting points. We’ve lost our country as we knew it.
Comprehensive and informative, thx