1. FOXNEWS pushed pushed pushed Romney from pretty much day one.... and the Party leaders STILL had to actually steal the nomination from Ron Paul.
(I am not a Paulite... but it was that is was.... theft.)
2. Romney is a lib and you are surprised that a younger more dynamic better looking lib won????
3. Romney is Pro Abortion. I personally know MANY evangelical Christians who are single issue voters who refused to vote for Romney when they found out he is a proaborter. Probably a loss of 2% of the Republican vote, enough to get him elected... or not.
4. Romney is milk toast just like McCain, Dole, Bush, and Bush.... why are you surprised he lost????
5. Romney was the 4th or 5th best Republican candidate and you are surprised he lost??
Just today I had a Dim and, UNSOLICITED, she said, ‘Why didn’t they run Ron Paul... I LOVE Ron Paul.... I’d have voted for him!
Paul was a SURE win.
But go ahead and keep listening to Bill Oreilly and his excuses for screwing the Republican Party out of a win in a CRITICAL AND EASY election.
Keep gulping the Kool Aide.
Ignorance is getting dangerous, glad you cost anti-abortion pro life Romney votes because you think he was pro abort? Glad you elected Obama who would kill a born baby?