To: arasina; daisy mae for the usa; AdvisorB; wizardoz; free-in-nyc; Vendome; Louis Foxwell; ...
Sultan Knish/Daniel Greenfield Ping List (notification of new articles). FReepmail or drop me a comment to get on or off.
posted on 01/22/2013 5:03:13 AM PST
Daniel Greenfield gets it. Good one as usual.
posted on 01/22/2013 5:18:25 AM PST
(Dems, Libs, Socialists, call 'em what you will, they ALL have fairies livin' in their trees.)
Oh my, I DO love this guy!
posted on 01/22/2013 5:34:01 AM PST
by left that other site
(Worry is the darkroom that developes negatives.)
The bureaucracy takes 90 percent of the funds for the war on poverty and the poor get the other 10 percent, along with an invitation to protest and demand more money, of which they will receive the same cut.
Quite a system - liberal elites get to 'feel' good about themselves for helping the poor, the poor aren't helped - and the circle goes on forever - or until the country goes broke...
posted on 01/22/2013 5:47:10 AM PST
( Gang members breaking down YOUR door- daughter and wife screaming for help - Dems took YOUR gun....)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson